Recent content by demoante

1. D

Ragefire Krono Selloff?

Guess now we know... Phinny server will have instanced raids, meaning Epic MQ's are no longer worth a shit ton of Krono there, when the server gets to Kunark. Guess the saving off all those Krono's became no longer needed?
  2. D

Ragefire Krono Selloff?

Ragefire... Kind of noticed since the expansion dropped on LIVE. Theres been a huge amount of Krono's being sold off. People with greater than 20 up to 80 or so Krono's attempting to completely sell out, for large amounts of platinum. I found it Odd cause I would have thought they would be...
  3. D

TLP Making casters sit when not casting or following?

Maybe something like this... downflag1=1 downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /timed 2 /Sit on
  4. D

TLP Making casters sit when not casting or following?

So this works correctly? Do you have an issue with constant repeat sitting while you try and run across a zone? Has to be a way to fix sitting between casting to TLP servers, otherwise these bot.mac, and plugin mq2bot arent worth using.
  5. D

Ragefire / MQ2Melee / Taunt

I remember we reworked aggro and taunt before, and I thought about the expansion VoA it changed and alloud us to spam it and it would keep stacking, however from what im experiencing here on Ragefire, it is as it was before. Maybe HTW might remember.
  6. D

Thats actually is the problem Taunt is spamming, continueing to fire, even when we are the Targets Target as the MT, and its countering the Provoke on Ragefire.
  7. D

Short question: Aggro on Ragefire isnt working efficiently, and in fact counter productive. Can it be fixed? Reviewed, with others input? Long version: I havent put enough thought to it, However... 1. What we do know is provoke 1 min duration with 30s reuse. adds a good bit of + aggro, but...
  8. D

When Aggro=1 and or Taunt=1 is on, seems to be that taunting spams endlessly, which is counter productive. Can we have this in any way set so that, if your MT, it ONLY taunts if you lose aggro? Provoke=1 seems to work only when you lose aggro. Whick is ideal. Can this fire at the very start...
  9. D

Cleric: Single Target Heal Spam

Raid'n Cleric: Single Target Heal Spam I wrote this quick lil' .MAC to help keep up with Cleric Spell Weave, DI, Shining, Uses VP, and a few others lil bells and whistles. I'm not a great coder, and I thought perhaps some might want to help me clean it up, perhaps get the Quiet Miracle line to...
  10. D

Request for added feature to MQ2AutoLogin

Since autologin bypass' the launcher, I doubt it would ever support an authenticator. But im not a Dev.
  11. D

Zonewide Rare Sploit ?

Got the Ranger only Bow, and CLR/DRU/SHM 1hb last night ran 9 misisons, killed the Xulious Elders only... quit, get, repeat... If the ELders werent up... scrapped the mission and get another 5 minutes later... Nerfed 1 hour ago, no more HA Drops. Till they patch it.
  12. D

Mq2Melee vs. Warriors

I thought we ran into this problem a while back, that another ability would cause this one not to fire if it were refreshing. knee strike line, or shield topple? Thought we decided use one or the other *shrug*
  13. D

Move EQ log folder to new directory

For those who install as default, would the command line look something more like this? mklink /D "C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest\logs" "D:\Everquest Logs"
  14. D

MQ2Events

I would suggest an INI with the macro. Seems this might require 2 different macro's one to set the group sup, and or perhaps when the raid meets a certain amount of people... it reorganize the raid... if we wanted certain people in certain groups... if their online... a secondary if they...