Recent content by David Blade

1. D

What would be fair?

Yegh i was thinking somewhere around 50-70 per tradeskil depending on availability of items and the person having the plat on hand to buy , lots of clikcing even with .mac combine well well see, and the potion only makes combines fail proff doesnt return the items and give you free combines...
  2. D

What would be fair?

What is a fair price for doing all 7 tradeskills to 300 not doing trophies just getting them to 300 in tailor, smithing, brewing, baking, pottery, fletching, Jewel crafting, if say all there skillz were like below 200 or less? And do we have a guesstimate of what it would cost if all things...
  3. D

Faction modifier

Is there any faction plug-ins or are those all server side?, like a plugin to make to ally with just turning it on?, i know there the languges one so figure maybe theres a faction plugin as well?? Dblade
  4. D

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

elixer of speed X Im wondering how i can add in a potion to the mix for a downflag , if im not already hasted id like to use either potion belt item or item for Distilate of alctricity X Anyone have an idea how i can make this a downflag?? Thanks
  5. D

What is required for banning?

Appreciate the reply can toss the post to clear room David BlAde
  6. D

What is required for banning?

What is required for banning you for say warping will a simple petition from someone who sees you warping do it? and can they tell by checking your loggs i take it? If i was seen and supposedly reported for warping what kind of punishment should i expect for a first time having never been issued...
  7. D

headshotting

All the mobs but the named are headshotable and no ac on the augs one aug is 175/150 /150 the other is reverse at 150/ 175 /175 , no merc allowed can just bring ae agro put them in corner and headshot to death is pretty easy, cant reliable single group the named or boss, and gives lockout its...
  8. D

Help with lagg issues thru plugin's

im running a i3 core laptop with 4 gigs of ram and windows 7, im having terrible lagg issues during raid because im guessing there isnt a dedicated video card , i was thinking maybe mq2size would help with cutting down on lagg any other suggestions of plugins to run or not to run at they would...
  9. D

headshotting

headshotting in sullon instanced Can use headshot in sullon raid instance and pharm augs that are 175/150/150 and 150/175/175, falls off the trash
  10. D

LoN Protector Deck

if yer looking to get into lon cards im selling im getting out of the card game and offering over 21k cards complete sets from series 1-9 including over 5.6k rare cards and hard to get ones, either pm me here or ...well just send me a tell here and well discuss what we can work out looking for...
  11. D

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

thanks i will give it a try and report back the other thing was do we know approximatly what the cost will be to get from 186 smith to say 250 and do we have a mac to go until 300 ? i have like 600 sunshard ore at my disposal
  12. D

hmm now when i run the mac next to person it says and have bowl in 8 slot it syas recipe CE not found ...doing something wrong i take it
  13. D

THANKS WILL work on that , do we have something that gets us over 300 yet if misty sickles were vamped to 250?
  14. D

looking to mistletoe mac i have downloaded the new ts mac and am having problems finding the mistletoe part of it and who to stand behing. I am also not sure how to get this part into the mac/commons folder as im thinking thats what post syas to do : #include common/sell.inc #include...