Recent content by darker55

1. darker55

Another boxing thread.

Thanks for input dealings was really limited on what kinda advice i should give tbh. Since i didn't know much about the ftp stuff. One thing that i completely overlooked tho was : /facepalm, ya the EM would probably be the only way for the mage to "rely" on the pet. I think i just gotta...
  2. darker55

Another boxing thread.

Hey everyone, Here's the deal so i already have my main boxing team which is war/brd/wiz/shm/clr/rogue. What i'm trying to do atm is give advice to my friend for his crew. His crew will basically be doing shit with my crew like raiding old zones etc.., he wants to do 2 f2p acc's and 2 real...
  3. darker55

Shadow of Fear

I think this is a rare occasion where i have something good to say about soe/eq, /looks for the lightning haha!.. I agree with all you other guys saying after anniv would have been better release tho. I couldn't agree more. I haven't even had the time to do anniversary stuff gahhh.
  4. darker55

Saitek KB > 28" LCD - NEED HELP

This really caught my eye a month or so back. I usually do tech shopping during holidays.. so its a 1 time a year thing excluding phones and stuff. anyways http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236309 Frameless design some demonstrations on youtube has speakers and all the...
  5. darker55

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

It already did back in 2010. They ruled that hunting guns, small fire arms, shotguns, and rifles for sport are guaranteed under the constitution. Atleast that's how the majority justices ruled on it. They also ruled that the government can regulate automatic rifles extended magazines etc...
  6. darker55

Wal-Mart to Hire Vets, Buy American

Your not that far off. The information I've read/seen so far says they will *try* to spend 50billion in US merchandise.... in the next 10yrs (lol they took a page out of congress's book). Walmart makes something like 400+billion a year. The hiring the vets part is more useful to America anyways...
  7. darker55

Best places to decap?

uhhhh wish i knew this before i deleted my 90/1800 zerker that was a relic of HOTT.
  8. darker55

NOT SUSPENDED

i was referring to over all hacking not just this one case cause there will always been bans i presume. The rest of that is for ppl who wanna be dicks and report you.. lol i've never had it happen to me but oh man some ppl can't wait to report others. Hell some of those gun ho ppl are my friends...
  9. darker55

NOT SUSPENDED

x5 here all fine all 5 using petes bot, my main just uses melee. There are rules of thumb to go by when botting or doing anything mq related tbh. 1. don't let anyone see it if you can help it. 2. go to a less populated zone. 3. be mindful of miss tells etc. 4. no afk macros if you can help it...
  10. darker55

Controversial Discussion - Guns

Yes I'm fully aware of that. I'm using the now vs then logic on that also. Just for 1 instance... an hourly news cycle. Besides atm good luck trying to fight money with guns. We have a bribery problem in Washington well *legal bribery* atm. I have relatives/buddies in the military, police, and...
  11. darker55

Controversial Discussion - Guns

#1 No i honestly can't see a reason where automatic assault rifle was necessary (emphasis on automatic). Getting that outta the way i don't support in *limiting rights*. Alot of these things have to be taken in context. That back then when the constitution was drafted.. there were no cars...
  12. darker55

Pro-America songs

Mostly for our armed forces. But its one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU
  13. darker55

The Oh My God - Get Me Some Form of MQ2 For Time Being Thread

Getting the error also. The legit one is right around the corner. They are probably wrapping up the uber plugins. So i can wait. This one is also just the very bare minimum so its not like we'll all be running mq2melee anyways :).
  14. darker55

From Your Queen

I'm not gonna go into this further. Just as in in game., /gu politics is a good way to take anything south. So im just trying to nip it before it gets outta hand. But calling ppl incompetent for w/e reason. Just crossed the line for me. Anyways his a mod i can't do anything about it. So have...
  15. darker55

From Your Queen

Ahh blue is for mods i see. Well i guess it can't be helped. I never wrote that the president was incompetent in any of these forums nor did i do it in the shout box like ppl that are posting on this thread. I just wanna be showed the same courtesy. The same ppl that were saying stuff in the...