Recent content by Darg

1. Darg

Finally!

It will probably be like /icamp
  2. Darg

EQ Landmark

You are correct. After an Apprentice Guide becomes a Guide your play account becomes Gold and is "free" you still buy the expansions for your play account. However, if you miss too many of your required attendances, SOE does disable the Gold account, and even can remove you from the Guide...
  3. Darg

EQ Landmark

Landmark will be its own game. Some items that the players create in Landmark will be considered for EQ Next, i.e. buildings and player studio creations. I think the prices are affordable, at least they arent asking for 1k USD for the trailblazer pack.
  4. Darg

EQ Landmark

https://www.eqnlandmark.com/news/world-of-imagination-trailer-alpha-beta-landmark Here is the link detailing release dates and etc.
  5. Darg

EQ Landmark

Well Fry I guess we have our answer. Not very many people voted.
  6. Darg

EQ Landmark

robblerobble
  7. Darg

EQ Landmark

Still dont get it....is that some Aussie terminology?
  8. Darg

EQ Landmark

What the hell is the "CHAIR" option up there for? I dont get that one.
  9. Darg

EQ Landmark

Lol SiegeTank, you hit the nail on the head.
  10. Darg

EQ Landmark

Stop thinking WOW when you see the models, they are more "Treasure Planet".
  11. Darg

EQ Landmark

I think anything is possible. This is something players have begged for years now.
  12. Darg

EQ Landmark

The DEVs said in one of their live Q&A that the faster the players develop content with Landmark, we can expect a release date sometime after Landmark. Other than that, there is no link to an exact date.
  13. Darg

EQ Landmark

https://www.everquestnext.com/eqn-faq EverQuest Next is being created with an open development process. We will be building this game with YOU, our players! The first stage of this process is Round Table, where you can weigh in on the issues the development team is discussing. The second stage...
  14. Darg

EQ Landmark

As you know EQ Next is set to release sometime in 2014. Landmark will become available this Winter. I estimate it will be around the end of November. I am polling to have a new section just for Landmark added, if you would like to see it, say YES.
  15. Darg

IPhone 5s finger print scan hacked. Legit?

Just use a different finger for the reader and you will be fine. Everyone seems to want to use their index fingers, for what reason I dont know, but I can tell you, that if you use a pinky finger - there will be next to no prints from that finger on your phone.