Recent content by Damnecro

1. Damnecro

All EverQuest Servers Down

sure glad my house will be active for another month :p
  2. Damnecro

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

I always claim a service was not rendered to the extent it was outlined by the seller for any virtual dispute. I base my complaint on that premise, never have I been denied a refund. Always helps to forward a lil email banter between the two of you where u claim the service was not fulfilled and...
  3. Damnecro

MQ2 Melee

I dunno why but /melee stickcmd=on works for me
  4. Damnecro

Buying a copy of House of Thule, easiest way

I just waited till they had a double up on the amount of Sony cash u could git for 20$ and I used those points to buy HoT. Just watch the sales
  5. Damnecro

joy, another patch day 2/11

I htought fabled happened in april
  6. Damnecro

Half Price Station Cash (cheaper HOT)

Thanks for the heads up bought mine today and after i purchased it it gave me some sparks cash back for buying the exspansion wewt
  7. Damnecro

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

Been too busy to play but gonna hit it after this weekend This was first day of our harvesting of our outdoor medical Marijuania crop for 2010. Been working on it for almost 2 weeks. since then wewt.
  8. Damnecro

Whats the most...

I felt all burnt that a raid guild cleared my camp when i was kiting Valdeholm. TSS was the newest exspansion. so I fiegn flopped to top of a rampart filled with valdeholms finest and hit harmshiel and ran down cresting the hill outside the tower i trained a buncha giants on them. They were...
  9. Damnecro

Mom charged with teaching 2-year-old to smoke pot

Tottaly uncool move on the parents everyone knows u wait till they are 6
  10. Damnecro

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

:eek:Oh I wanna know what happened!
  11. Damnecro

UF for $14.99 on Steam

Nah been hunting online most of the morning. i guess I'll sit tight and see if something pops up again. Damn irregular paydays.
  12. Damnecro

Day late and a dollar short

Hi guys I missed out on the sale at Steam for the underfoot compilation if anyone happens to see another sale going on plz lemme know. I just need 1 key for my account. -thanks :)
  13. Damnecro

"Real Women Have Curves"

If only this thread had some pictures going on :)
  14. Damnecro

MMOBUGS Target Ring

Sweeet thanks for the rings
  15. Damnecro

MQ2Melee Request

My zerker now tries to stun entire fight, I was able to stop them not thru the /melee stunning command but through the /melee provokeonce toggle option