Recent content by Cripto

1. Cripto

Thinking of coming back

Wheat their 40 buck expansions are not like what they use to be now? Now i just need to get them to let me log in. I am trying to get back on but i cannot reset my passwords. it gives me an error when i try. This sucks
  2. Cripto

Thinking of coming back

Thanks for the heads up. i still have all my toons so if i needed to get a group up again it would not be hard. would really rather not pull 6 toons out of mothballs however. Any recomendations on what classes are still needed?
  3. Cripto

Thinking of coming back

So i have been gone for a few years and i am thinking about coming back and trying to get back into eq a bit. As of right now what all has changed with mq2 and EQ as a whole. I saw the game is now with Daybreak. Is this good, bad, whatever. What macros from back in the day are dead and gone...
  4. Cripto

OMG Black Jesus can send you to the hospital

i know but it was still a good read and made me giggle.
  5. Cripto

OMG Black Jesus can send you to the hospital

My wife and i want to dress up our new born as jesus becase his initals are JC and i was feeling blasphamist. Well when i was looking online i found a church post that had me laughing so hard i nearly feel down and hit the coffie table. Figured i would share. Enjoy...
  6. Cripto

Research help from gamers (please help me out)

Hey everyone, i am doing a paper for a psychology class I am in. I just wanted to ask some gamers a few questions and i figured this would be the place to do it. Just be honest i would love the help if you could all help me out. 1. How many hours do you play video games each week? 2. How many...
  7. Cripto

Call sign names

Timmy you are the man that was just what i needed.
  8. Cripto

Call sign names

Hey i need some call sign names IE Soap Sandman from modern warfare. Just anything and everything. Nothing nasty or dirty but something that would be easy to say over the radio and would be simple to remember. I know this kind of sounds crazy but i figured why not ask. Let me know if you...
  9. Cripto

Servers crash?

good times i wounder if we will get a double exp weekend for this one.
  10. Cripto

Modbot Users thread

send me a fixed one please I have been trying to get this damn macro to work for the better part of 3 hours and i am just at a loss. I have tryed everything i can think of and just dont know were to put this shit. I hate how the aura junk just never works right on anything for me lmao. If...
  11. Cripto

a different AFCleric

Kool thanks pete. I will look into it. i will check it out my friend
  12. Cripto

a different AFCleric

BATTLE REZ OF A THREAD i have been using this macro for years now and with the change of the aura stuff the aura stoped working in this macro. anyone ever take a look at it and fix it? I have tried but i could never get it to work both auras at the same time or even one for that fact. Any...
  13. Cripto

Server down time on Wednesday

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 3:00 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 4:00 am MST, 5:00 am CST, 6:00 am EST, 11:00 am GMT, 12:00 CET) for a game update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for 5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players...
  14. Cripto

Fry can you explain this?

And yet he remains silent a witch hunt i cry A WITCH HUNT!!!!!!! http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g?t=2m57s
  15. Cripto

quick question while we're down

looks fine. You could also setup eqbc and be able to send messages through that to your beast and not have to alt tab over to him if you wanted to.