Recent content by Cr4zyb4rd

1. C

Could use some help

(again beaten to the punch, oh well now you have two answers) :) As a first blush, let's clean up the formatting just a little bit. By simply removing all of the pseudo-random tabs and reformatting, we arrive at this: :CombatLoop /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.NotEqual[corpse]}) {...
  2. C

Pull.mac

Are you sure you're uploading the right file? That's the 2nd "update" I've gotten from this thread where the files were identical.
  3. C

MMOBugs Emulator Server Ideas

I can see myself working on something like this. I'd much rather a '99 type thing, with automation allowed/encouraged.. outright giving everything away seems to make the whole thing pointless. What Zipp has going sounds pretty good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I'd definitely like...
  4. C

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Sorry for the delay, my tester poofed on me and I don't have a rogue of my own. I'll get this posted as soon as i'm positive it's working right. In thinking it over, it seems to me you'd still want the old behavior if your HP were under the resume= setting, neh? So you don't re-aggro while...
  5. C

MQ2bot - alpha

Fully understood, it just seemed a strange way to hamstring it if getting feedback was your only intention. I'd have expected class-based modules or something if you were going for monetization. I know that frustration where you're working your ass off and it doesn't even seem like anybody's...
  6. C

MQ2bot - alpha

So are you going pay-to-play soon, or just wanted to add extra stuff to break?
  7. C

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Oddly, I've added a few rogue tweaks to mq2melee in the past few days that I was just getting ready to post (range check on PickPocket so it doesn't spam while "tanking" and some handling for successful PP leaving an item on cursor). I don't think this is going to give you a 20% dps spike or...
  8. C

MQ2WinTitle by htw

Ooh I somehow missed this. Awesome idea for a plugin.
  9. C

bag display issues

I don't know what if anything still uses bagwindow but I'm pretty familiar with itemnotify now and I'm sure there's nothing that would require it. I'd be happy to convert over any code I'm pointed at.
  10. C

New Instal Blurb? What is this?

Glad it's working. :) That type of thing can be a real head-banger.
  11. C

New Instal Blurb? What is this?

^^^This, get 7-zip or winzip, it sounds like windows built-in "seamless" zip handling.
  12. C

MQ2rez and PoWar

I've had that happen at least once without any kind of rez plugin loaded, so the cause might be elsewhere, a client bug or UI issue. Unless of course other people are suddenly having this issue. (Could be something's happening too quick under some conditions?)
  13. C

global hotkeys in wineq and isboxer or other software

I'm petty sure isboxer supports this, but best check their site directly. This is really a straight OS-level task though and there are plenty of ways to achieve it. Switcher Alternatives and Similar Software - AlternativeTo.net Has reasonable looking options and Perform Nearly Any Windows...
  14. C

Heartbleed

They just as easily buy into assurances that somebody else could be doing a better job or in whatever way making us all safer than we were yesterday.
  15. C

MQ2bot - alpha

was there code for the commands themselves? I must have missed it.