Recent content by Coron

1. C

Server Downtime for Game Update – Wednesday, September 19, 2012

There was just a patch. You won't have a working version until after it gets updated on this site...
  2. C

Launch Pad 4

I too am having problems with the launcher. I can't get the game going at all using it..
  3. C

Veteran Award Exploit

I don't know if anyone answered, and I don't want to read all the posts but if you wait till the next month, it all catches up... Regardless of when you do the buy two years, and cancel and blah blah, it takes effect at the Beginning of the next month.
  4. C

LoN No Units deck

I havent looked into LoN at all. Is there a benefit to playing this card game that rolls into EQ itself, or is this just a side thing?
  5. C

Loader.exe?

When I try to start up the compile, it tries to update, but never connects, and I get an error... The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000005). I am out of town on my laptop ( wich works fine for this when I am a home ) So I am not sure if it is an issue due to my being at a...
  6. C

Seeds of Destruction ~ Progression

You don't need the update for the refugee's. Atleast, I won without it. Just get the update for the col going across, and then hail him and say Ready... The once outside hail the other guy again and You win the task.
  7. C

Seeds of Destruction ~ Progression

I am not sure if anyone else has posted due to me being on a trip, and not enough time to look thru every thread but.. What I did once I got to kithicor was this.. Look and see what path you want to pull the Col. thru and then clear the mobs, and animals near that path. Then, agro the Col...
  8. C

Simple progression macro.

Thanks!....I posted wrong before..
  9. C

Monk Macro (MK) v1.0

Thanks! I will give that a shot.
  10. C

Monk Macro (MK) v1.0

anyone know how to make the Master's Aura refresh itself? I tried to set it as an ability, but it didnt work...
  11. C

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

What is Max Level for this macro?
  12. C

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

I hate to ask this and take the chance at flames, but I guess I can't resist... Is this from naggy type missions I suppose? Not the Mechanical Guardian and such? Or is the idea that they are basically checking all instanced types and just wreaking havoc where they can?
  13. C

Requesting Cleric Mac

Thanks for the help :) I will look into the other site.
  14. C

Requesting Cleric Mac

include spell_routines.inc #include gen_routines.inc #include wait4rez.inc Those are the three I need I suppose. One day maybe I won't replace my working macro's and delete :(
  15. C

Requesting Cleric Mac

says missing wait4rez now or some such.