Recent content by Concussion

1. C

audio trigger for a mob pop

I use Mq2targets and it works great.
  2. C

Mq2melee

NM, I figured it out. For some reason /melee on was not saving in the ini with the /melee save cmd, so I logged off, edited the ini and now works .
  3. C

Mq2melee

I had a very weird issue and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I have a new SK and mq2melee does not seem to work at all on him, esp sticking. All other toons work perfectly and stick correctly, however even after loading mq2melee, going through the WIKI and setting stick and all...
  4. C

EQ Launch

I have mq2Nav unloaded and still crash repeatedly while running MQ2 with Innerspace. Happens afer I have zoned several times and almost constantly on /camping. Been dealing with it for years now.
  5. C

Crash Popup

ok so /unload crashes me
  6. C

Crash Popup

Ok, I'll try that
  7. C

Crash Popup

I have tried shutting down mq before I log, but I'm assuming this does not actually unload all of MQ since the window is still there and when it crashes it still pops up the MQ has blocked this crash window. The next time I am on and it does it, I'll send over the log. I'd venture to say at...
  8. C

Crash Popup

In relation, you said that Loader detects crashes and blocks them sending to SOE and is it at this point that the Crash log is written? The reason I am asking is when I camp, I gennerally use the "/camp desktop" command and generally ALWAYS get a crash window when it exits. I was curious if...
  9. C

Crash Popup

Thanks HTW, that was EXACTLY what I needed. Yes I run all my games off of a separate raid 0 SSD drive and I have mechanical drives for storage, so dumping the crash to the storage drive will allow me to stop fillin up my OS drive in a week. Thanks again man.
  10. C

Crash Popup

I have been dealing with this crash issue for 2 years and I accepted it a long time ago, so I am way over getting upset when I crash, as it normally only happens when I zone, be it via port, gate, etc. I assumed it was something clashing between mq and Isboxer, because when I have loaded eq and...
  11. C

Crash Popup

ok, that explains it. I have everything shut down and not going to open stuff I don't use, so I'll keep crashing as I am back doing NON STOP. Please enable a way to stop writing 2 crash reports for every crash. A way to completely turn this off would be awesome.
  12. C

Crash Popup

ok, so this week I upgraded my PC completely and following HTWs other post decided to do a complete fresh install of everything instead of copying folders for macroquest, eq etc. For the first day, it worked flawlessly. I never crashed 1 time when I logged out and I check a LOT. When I logged...
  13. C

Would you spend $100 or more on an in-game item?

If you guys knew how much RL money I have spent on EQ you would probably have to be rushed to the hospital with chest pains. When I stopped raiding hardcore about 2 years ago, I lost the ability to gear up my alts and keep them current. The rare dropped items have allowed me to half ass keep...
  14. C

Norton doesn't "approve" the installer...

I had the same issue, but then I went into my Norton setting and told it to ignore my MQ folder. I have not had any issues since then.
  15. C

Crash Popup

Well, I am 99.9% positive that my crashes are isboxer related and generally when I evac, zone or camp out. I didn't have issues when I didn't use isboxer but that was also before I started playing a ton of toons. If you want me to submit, I will, but that crash folder I just deleted from today...