Recent content by complax549

1. C

Plugin MQ2MyButtons

Works perfectly, thanks htw!
  2. C

Plugin MQ2MyButtons

I'm getting very detailed with this plugin and was wondering if it's possible in some way to throw a 'if statement' into the label section. As far as I can see, the only dynamic text is return values on TLO's. Ex. MyButtonLabel_1=${Me.Class} || makes the label = Monk however the below...
  3. C

Question About sharing account.

Awesome, very much appreciated. Thanks :D
  4. C

Question About sharing account.

Now before I get to what I want to ask, I do NOT plan on sharing my account. I understand the reasons and completely respect that. However, I have multiple computers at my house that I use mmobugs on and I also tend to use a vpn regularly. Will having my vpn constantly changing my ip have any...
  5. C

About MQ2MMOKite

Much appreciated Fry.
  6. C

About MQ2MMOKite

Why is it that, as a premium member, that I cannot use this plugin? It apparently requires a lifetime membership, which you do not even offer as an option to purchase. I purchased premium membership for full access and expect to be able to use all of what you guys offer which includes the 160+...
  7. C

best 6 box group makeup

Warrior, cleric, mage, beastlord, zerker, monk. Monk pulls, adds a very solid amount of dps. Warrior tanks. Cleric heals, buffs, and has good auras for tank Beastlord adds buffs for the melee classes and pets, also slows. Mage adds good caster dps and also summons pet gear. Zerker laughs...
  8. C

Bot v Merc

A real cleric is EXTREMELY superior to any merc. You have the melee mitigation aura, hp aura, better heals, class aa's. A cleric bot will heal much faster, more efficiently, and will be more potent. And why exactly would you lose any buffs? You get more from a real cleric.