Recent content by ColdSimon

1. ColdSimon

Modifying bot's spells/buffs/discs used?

Combat Skill Repudiate isn't found. The previous version(s) which is/are Thwart,Spurn,Reprove,Repel are found as Imhit0, Imhit1, Imhit2, Imhit3. Please make this fire as much as possible since it's the synergy :) Also, Spells Torrent of Melancholy and Cruor's Bite are not registering when...
  2. ColdSimon

Modifying bot's spells/buffs/discs used?

Where can we report this good sir? There are a few updates to my SK that I would like to get help with.
  3. ColdSimon

Mage Rod / Orb Assistance Needed

Sorry for the delayed response. I've been testing a few different things and it's getting pretty complicated. Rod: Works perfectly if I do not have any mod rods in my inventory. If I have Summon Modulation Shard AA ID: 596 and Spell: Wand of Frozen Modulation Rk. III in my inventory when bot...
  4. ColdSimon

ModRodSelfIf=1 ModRodMassIf=0 ModRodAltIf=1 This worked PERFECTLY! It's exactly what I've been needing. Thank you!!! I didn't notice any change in the Orb. I did not have it memorized hoping that he would add it to slot 1 and cast but no luck. I turned bot off, memorized spell in slot 11 and...
  5. ColdSimon

Thank you for the reply. I tried Code: SummonModRods=0 UseModRods=0 This does stop the bot from casting Mass Ethereal Transvergence which is great, however, it also stops the bot from casting Summon Modulation Shard AA ID: 596 and Spell: Wand of Frozen Modulation Rk. III which I would still...
  6. ColdSimon

Hello all, I have been using MQ2 for about a month and greatly enjoy it for assistance with alts. There is 1 issue I'm running into that I could not find an answer to that I'm hoping someone can assist me with. How can I make it so that my mage stops casting Mass Ethereal Transvergence in...