Recent content by clergy01

1. C

Custom Macros

I am looking for new custom macros for my box group. I have been away from game for a couple of years and my macros seem to be out of date due to changes made with clickies and looting. I am sure there are other things that may be keeping my macros from running correctly as well. My group...
  2. C

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Anyone able to use this since Mid December? I am still having issues even after updating to the most recent compile. Broke as of 12/25/08. Naggy will not auto use Dragon Roar. Macro also spams in EQ window "You don't have that ability." Priests do not auto heal. When I used this same macro a...
  3. C

The alternate activates seemed to match. I zoned into the mission and did a /alt list and then searched the macro for /alt act and the important ones match the current /alt list. Some other syntax issue? Thanks in advance for your assistance
  4. C

Broke as of 12/25/08. Naggy will not auto use Dragon Roar. Macro also spams in EQ window "You don't have that ability." Priests do not auto heal. When I used this same macro a month ago each priest would attempt to heal any mission character that was not 100%, especially Naggy after the...
  5. C

Problems Since 10/5/07 Release Anyone else having issue with this macro since the 10/5/2007 MQ2 Release? I have had the system lock up so bad I had to reboot system after attempting to run /mac naggy. When I manually unload mq2melee and mq2moveutils I heard as system error sound but it...