Recent content by chris032188@

1. C

mq2bot auto hunt

Ah ok.. anyone hve a hunt marco theyd liek to share? ive been using kissassist, but osmetime it gets a little finicky.
  2. C

mq2bot auto hunt

Is there a way to get mq2bot to run around killing? I can't figure it out if there is a way. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. C

Issue with MQ2 bot and some macros

Using ROF2 build, and I noticed that macros that would cast a heal including mq2 do not work. It will says "casting the spells" but never cast. It also seems like it switches from the heal target to NPC before it would even have a chance.
  4. C

Shards of dalaya

its been years but I used to use the program that showed the map and mobs (it was seperate then mq2) but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.
  5. C

Weird issue - with mq2 not being open in game

Ok i figured it out Mq2main isnt being enabled by default in the ini.
  6. C

I did, and it seems someone else is having the same issue
  7. C

tried commands - nothing form mq seems to work. Other emu versions (from other sources) work no problem..
  8. C

Im using RoF2 client - I get the mq2 window at character selection, but when I am in game it disappears and non of the mq2 commands work?
  9. C

Kill and loot (specific items) macro?

Rof2 client - does anyone have a simple run to monster, melee to death, then loot certain items?