Recent content by checkcheck

1. C

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

For what, exactly? Also, what are the chances they'd check logs for doing this and suspend/ban that way? Is it just likely a witness situation? Would doing this in the wee hours of the morning be safer than prime time?
  2. C

Question on purple "link" emote text.

That's obviously not the answer he was asking for... To help: see this article.
  3. C

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

The method was never actually posted on the Sony Forums. I suggest, if there is a way, to use a pm or lifetime. I'm starting to doubt there is a way though..... .
  4. C

I'm going to work this out when I get home today. If anyone makes any progress PM me and I'll PM you my results. Is there a thread about this in lifetime? That may make me take the leap...
  5. C

This is on EQlive: Let's talk about it.
  6. C

Recommendation for Naggy.

Sorry for the delay; I got back to a few people that PM'd me requesting info on boxing these. Hopefully, it is still helpful in light of these nerfs.
  7. C

Recommendation for Naggy.

I'll give information on how to box this if someone has: a. a good posting count/reputation on here (ironic considering I have seven posts .. ) b. has something of equal or better value in trade c. sends me a pm
  8. C

Warrior AE or PBAE spells or clickys ?

Earthshaker was nerfed from proc'ing multiple times when Rampaging. It still procs an AE but it does not drop anymore. You may find one for sale in the baz. Some options for Warrior AE: Rampage Area Taunt Vortex Blade (and variants of such) Poison Wind Censer Earthshaker Fleshripper...
  9. C

Fastest 70-85?

Cool, ya. I have plenty of resources and I can 3-4 box handful of classes. i was just more curious of where to go and what to do. Aka, Tips & Tricks on fast leveling 70-85 Anyway, thanks for the replies guys.
  10. C

Fastest 70-85?

Ya, I don't use MQ but this forum is a valuable resource; valuable enough for me to pay for it anyway. Regardless, I just don't feel like taking time to experiment with different zones/mobs to see whats granting the best XP. I figure I'd cut out the middle man and get some input from you guys...
  11. C

Fastest 70-85?

I have a priest that is levell 70 and i want to get her to 85 asap. I don't use macroquest, so rule that stuff out.. Whats the best method?