Recent content by Chase369

1. C

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

I don't understand the rush to max level anymore. It'll happen and then the AAs will be maxed, then the chase items, then the alts, then the wait...
  2. C

Warrior problem / need advice

Kissassist.... theres your problem.
  3. C

Darkened Sea Expansion To Be Released October 28th, 2014.

I have a feeling this expansion is going to kill off alot of raiding guilds with the "group progression" in order to see the zones that hold the NPCs, to zone into the raids.
  4. C

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

I dont get the prices or which dev put the ini file/rng together on it. Some useless dumb shit being sold for ridiculous prices.
  5. C

Warrior problem / need advice

More important than augs/armor when boxing, is the macs. Who's do you use? Eqbc? Do your macs know when they are fighting a named?
  6. C

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

Is it 1 item per day, as in ONE ITEM PER DAY? or unlimited amount of 1 item type per day?
  7. C

Darkened Sea Expansion To Be Released October 28th, 2014.

There is no reason to pre order. It was dumb, and only caused the consumer and SOE headaches. Pre-order was designed so they had an idea how many box games to have sent to stores. (which they don't do anymore.) And the big headache was credit card security. People would pre order 6 expansions...
  8. C

Music Videos that ruin it :(

Jay Z and Rick Ross - The devil is a lie. Its not my flavor of music but the video is makes you want to watch it from start to finish. I wonder how much the old dudes got paid.
  9. C

Best DPS Class?

Nice write up Seariz. I don't want to quote your entire post. I would revise your macs if that's all your getting out of your toons. They are slacking! You are missing 10-40k sustained dps from each of your toons. For burns, all my toons are 100-300k dps each. I would suggest trying some other...
  10. C

Argin??Hiz

Yeah, dont let clerics reverse ds or whatever that buff is that procs it.
  11. C

Argin??Hiz

NP! Good luck! We beat the event a couple times doing the balancing routine but its annoying. Mucho more funno doing the kite method. Also since we figured out how to not get the imps to have the massive DS its cake.
  12. C

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

Good read so har. Ive actually spent the last couple hours helping a new subscriber to this site figure out MQ2. Which he didnt refer my name for! 4th person in 4month! But! Im at the pool now. Play on MQers!
  13. C

Argin??Hiz

tanking*
  14. C

Argin??Hiz

My guild kites jehar and kills aeriel down to 30% nice and easy. Once they spawn as one unload hell and burn the shit out of him taking with fort/deflection/ws. He doesnt last but maybe a minute.
  15. C

Best DPS Class?

Nice! Know a link or write so i can see what the burn disc stack/rotation is?