Recent content by CapriiRecords

1. C

new patch

They changed SK dots to longer stack, but use more mana and I think do more damage? If you were loading up on dots, that is probably whats eating through all your mana.
  2. C

Items WTB EoK Rares

Looking for Golden Knight's Belt, Soldier's Golden Mask, Range, class gear based charm, etc.
  3. C

Question Best stat helm without a graphic/invisible

White Dragon Helm? I don't really understand the question, but that is the best no graphic Velious helm. PoP is Coif/Cowl/Helm of Flowing Time.
  4. C

Made in China RANT!

Universal basic income really doesn't have anything to do with communism. We are 35-50 years away from complete labor automation. Unless every single economy figures out how to survive strictly on service, there will have to be a societal structure that enables citizens to participate...
  5. C

Made in China RANT!

Universal basic income.
  6. C

Made in China RANT!

This is pretty much exactly my point of a global economy. The interconnectedness and reliance on trade (in)balance is so intregal to every single developed nation, there cannot be a feasible economic reworking without worldwide collapse.
  7. C

Made in China RANT!

If? I get this is a rant thread, but that is the problem. It isn't an "if". The US cannot manufacture more goods on its own, and still have a functional economy. "IF" you can tell me what Americans are going to work for $0.15 an hour, without benefits, without guaranteed safe working...
  8. C

Made in China RANT!

You can be a nationalist, or a capitalist. The 2017 economy is a global economy, the 1940 economy? Not so much.
  9. C

Made in China RANT!

We in America consistently overlook the functional economics of why we don't manufacture things here anymore. We could produce clothes pins, however our economy necessitates a living wage - so those clothespins wouldn't cost $1.00 - they would cost $15.00. Now, we can jump into the arguments...
  10. C

Items EOK drop

As a heads up - this item is selling for 5-7 Krono on most servers. Most likely why you're not receiving offers.
  11. C

Spiritlight Earring... what am I missing?

Time sink. It has been several years since I ran the quest, but I remember thinking it would be super easy and it wound up sucking. I think I even leveled the char up to 80+ to help make it easier at one point. I have a best in slot no level requirement level 16 on Zek for pvp and it took...
  12. C

Picklock Macro

Graveyard bump - for those of you on Ragefire/LJ/TLP servers that do not have PoTranq accessible - this macro still works wonders. I went to the rotating rocks in Permafrost - fired up the macro and hit skill 49-250ish in about 3 hours while afk. Huge help for lock pick skill.
  13. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I'm 33% sure I know how to do any of that - but it is uploading and sending, so hopefully it is right and helpful.
  14. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I'm still crashing out with eqgame.exe stopped working, while camping to char select after the new bot update.
  15. C

How to level from 1-55 fast

SK ds leveling is probably the fastest 1-70. Go get a bunch of Oil of Fennin Ro in Sol B and mass pull with SK. I've done a few 1-70 for twinks in the last month and it is about 15 minutes in CR, 15 minutes in Blightfire and 15-30 in Mesa to hit 60.