Recent content by Candygirl

1. Candygirl

Sony Webcast about cheating crackdown

I only watched about twenty minutes of it. Curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to hear what they'd say this time, but really...it was a joke. I agree that the open world hackers, ninja looters, etc are the problem, nothing new. It's just a situation where MQ in the wrong hands is...
  2. Candygirl

TRIPLE SC tomorrw dec 17 (1 day only)

Woot, that's awesome! Thank you!
  3. Candygirl

Everquest 2 Free to Play Your Way

Weaksauce....but always amusing to watch a company continue to try and twink and rework a dead horse. A while back an inside source told me they were barely making enough to pay investors, and that the number of employees on his team got cut in half, which made it hard to get that particular...
  4. Candygirl

If you had to pick only one...

I would say necro or sk, but....myself, I love the bard. =D
  5. Candygirl

Missing windows...

Missing windows Awesome.....got them back, all three. Thanks a bunch hun!!!!!!!! =D
  6. Candygirl

Missing windows...

I got the tradeskill stuff added, thank you very much for the links! But after that I did /unload yesterday....just didn't want it on anymore, and now I have windows missing. There were three MQ windows and now just one. Trying to figure out how to get those back, and no luck so far. SoS, lol.
  7. Candygirl

Recently returned to EQ and MQ, have questions...

Awesome, thank you for the links!!!!!! :)
  8. Candygirl

Recently returned to EQ and MQ, have questions...

So here I am, back for round two, but finding that I am of course a bit rusty. I don't remember a lot of the plugins and commands, a lot of the things that I used to do. So, I thought I would describe what I'm wanting to do here and perhaps someone will respond and help me dust off some rust...
  9. Candygirl

Can't move

Can't move... Woot, got it.....must have been a glitch. Everyone is moving now, lol.
  10. Candygirl

Can't move

Can't move... I will certainly check that, but she's walking in place and I can't see her feet....looks like they're in the ground. Really weird, and I just came back to the game so I totally have no clue what it is or what I would do to fix it either in the game settings or in MQ. Thanks for...
  11. Candygirl

Can't move

Just got back into EQ and MMOBugs, and loaded everything up. Anyone know why I can't move? No matter what toon I'm on my feet are glued to the floor, lol.