Recent content by cadman

1. C

Kronos Krono's

Awesome service as usual, thanks aspire :)
  2. C

Average DPS

Lol. Thanks man, pretty much the same as me. Time to play with some dps settings I guess. Cheers
  3. C

Average DPS

Wow cool... Can I ask what songs you're twisting on bard? I still haven't worked that out yet, and your dps is way better than mine.
  4. C

Average DPS

Which gamparse are you using? I was using an old one and it said more or less the same thing. Then I tried the v 2.0 beta and it started making much more sense.
  5. C

Kronos Krono's

+1 to pooreboy, super fast, he's a star. Thanks aspire
  6. C

Beta info

So you guys who have been exping in RoS, what's the exp like compared to EoK? EoK seems to have been stupidly good experience, is it still good, or is RoS a step up?
  7. C

Beta info

Yeah, in a way, this is a sorta good thing. Hell levels were crap back in the day, but I miss them now. Is RoS exp about like EoK? Or is EoK still best exp?
  8. C

NINJA PATCH!

I ran mmoloader after a weekend away last night, and Bitdefender had reclassified it as malware and caused it to loop on "Updating". Stupid antivirus...
  9. C

New expansion announced. Ring of Scale

Well that's good news! Thanks for the link Artemus
  10. C

Weird zerker bug

Ah cool. Thanks info guys, will do.
  11. C

Beastlord spell cast issue

When the beastlord dies and starts the resummoning pet cycle, it gets to where it mems mending warder (which is a buff that has something like a 20 or 30s recast time), then before it can cast it, it unmems mending warder and mems group fero (another buff which has a 30s recast time), then...
  12. C

Weird zerker bug

My zerker, since the latest update, seems to only want to cast bloodlust aura on himself, and it just keeps saying that he lacks the focus or something. Is that a my cockup thing, or is that something that's changed in mq2melee / mq2bot?
  13. C

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Easy mode? /plugin mq2bot is your friend. Set the percent you want to attack at (usually not 100 cause tank needs to build some agro up), slot this set of holy/downs into your ini file under melee section, and see what works. Since the holyshits check for abilityready, if you don't have it, it...
  14. C

help with setting up berserker

At 87 your dps isn't going to be much anyway. Most of the info here is for max level zerkers I've found. You need to make sure MQ2Melee is loaded. You then need to do the hard yards unfortunately (it isn't going to be real simple) and set up the holyshit/downshits based on YOUR disciplines /...
  15. C

Macro BankSorter

Thanks for this, Chats. I haven't left chardok in a few days now, but as soon as I'm done farming that place I'm going to be using this on my far too messed up banks. Appreciate it :)