Recent content by BuyingEQ

1. B

Bot macro - Customization

Hi Pete, Just wondering is there a way to check if there are more than 1 add in camp AND that they aren't mezzed? Would hate to wake up tons of adds otherwise :( Thanks
  2. B

MacroQuest Compile issue?

Hi guys, Pete / devestator, thanks for coming back on this. Just wanted to clarify that your bots actually are very quick to start IF your macroquest.ini file is small. The problems start occuring when the file continues to be written to and starts growing and growing. On every instance and...
  3. B

Thanks for coming back HTW and Pete on this. The only reason i comment about the ini is that i'm sure others out there will see a huge performance increase by having either: A) making the ini file read only or b) more preferable is that when a macro loads it shouldn't need to write to the ini...
  4. B

Hi HTW, with the latest compile what i am noticing is that the Everquest.ini is still trying to be written to but is then being deleted at the same time. Is there anyway to have it so that macroquest.ini does not get written to when a macro gets loaded? I dont understand why macroquest.ini...
  5. B

Hi HTW Not sure if you did anything or not, but now it appears such that when i do a /mac bot the Macroquest.Ini file gets written to and deleted right after. I can see the file trying to be written to go from 7kb to 9kb then back down again. However, this does a lot of I/O into the file...
  6. B

Thanks Pete but I really do think that there is an issue on my computer. My pc is an i7 16 gig ram and 128 SSD. My other is same spec but your awesome bot macros load I under 5secs. Thanks for posting a reply, your mmo support on these forums are second to none. Hopefully HTW can assist me...
  7. B

Hi just wondering if anyone else has an issue with Maroquest such that when they start a macro like Pete's Bot Macro or Devastor's class Macro that it takes about 30 secs of pausing when you do /mac bot until the point of when all the settings actually starts to load. I have 2 computers and it...
  8. B

Bot macro - Customization

Bard Twist Issue Just wondering if anyone else had any issues with bard pulling in that, when my bard finishes pulling, it then starts spamming the various twist songs. It's as if it's cancelling the current song moving to the next and cycling through the entire twist routine. Also the bard...
  9. B

MQ2Melee

Ah ok, Thanks for update
  10. B

MQ2Melee

Oh forgot to add Juggernaught Surge as well (berserker alt ability) Thanks,
  11. B

MQ2Melee

Just want to add that Battleleap doesn't fire with latest compile. If you have the chance can you have a look into this please.
  12. B

Account Relcaimed by - lizardredrope

Just FYI on anyone who buys anything from him he's a scammer. I think he's currently selling a cleric still on this board. I purchased this account from him: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-trash-can/16989-85-gnome-rog-34k-4700-ac-2449-aa-tower-weapon-lots-illusion-raid-gear-116-brews.html...
  13. B

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Is there a way to not get a lockout and still loot?
  14. B

Bimbalacious the Soulbleeder - Crypt of Shade

Question if i may ask. I have heard this event being one grouped. Does anyone know if this is possible? Also does the trick where you purposely die to have event resset and then redoing with no skellies being absorbed still work? Thanks for any help.