Recent content by Bunkhouse

1. B

The Clicknar Queen

Prevents the youngs (whatever) from changing into raiders and other badass type yellow cons.
  2. B

Triality Suspended?

Most of the people posting on the eq boards are people trolling or the habitual whiners that complain about everything. I hope the trolls keep at it, as the people defending Triality (or whatever the topic is at the time) just feed fuel to their nerd rage by their angry responses. It makes for...
  3. B

Triality Suspended?

Edited bc it was better said by JJ
  4. B

Triality Suspended?

Oddly enough, I don't hate them and I don't like them. I just don't really care. I just find the arrogance from their post and the whiney bitching amusing. It makes for good drama/entertainment.
  5. B

Triality Suspended?

The post they made on their site pointing fingers at all the other high end guilds for exploiting and such too makes me think of the people that get pulled over for speeding and are outraged bc every other single person that has ever went faster than the speed limit wasn't pulled over and...
  6. B

The Clicknar Queen

This is correct. Also detonates adds that are left up when she respawns and respawns with more health than when she despawns.
  7. B

Mistress of Pain

Beast is right. Go balls deep on the DPS on a burn. My fellowship has 1 grouped her, but we have to evac/rez in the process. Hopefully they will tune her down a hair with the upcoming patch bc buffing and such every time you fight her is retarded.
  8. B

Raid dps help

Cuda is right about the group makeup and as far as not calling out people, that may be the problem. Don't be afraid to call people out for suckin. It doesn't have to be an OMG, WTF are you retarded??? but a simple hey, what's going on, why are you parsing so low, we need to work on getting your...
  9. B

The Beast

Yes, people that miss AE's are a bane to my existance. I mean how fucking hard is it to see bright fuckin yellow text pop up on your screen and just run away? And yes, we burn beast first to get rid of the AE's, plus the mate doesn't hit quite as hard.
  10. B

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

The FD stun is only during that 20% window (80-60 I think). He changes every time he respawns.
  11. B

The Beast

Wild Growth + Cleric 3rd Spire + Druid 3rd Spire when tanks engage. Stay close enough for hps aura and mit aura to hit tank as well.
  12. B

DPoB

Have to agree with Krugerr and JJ on this one. I don't believe it one bit for reasons stated above.
  13. B

DPoB

I was killing ZT with 1 group around the time SoD released. ZT is pretty trivial even for folks in older gear. ZT is a good way to try to get LB's for cultural stuffs.
  14. B

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Not sure which stuns are used to interupt him as I play a healer and don't pay attention to that sort of thing. I just see the leader bitching about it needing to be stunned.
  15. B

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Stuns help, but other than that, it's as you said "random"