Recent content by bund

1. B

mq2melee and pets

My pet seems to stop attacking mobs when i have mq2melee after a couple seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this :confused::confused::confused:
  2. B

solteris 6

Can we go about burning the 4 Aspects right off the bat without balancing their hp to 50%. Me and a friend was trying out this event. We killed the 2 Aspects that agroed when we went up the ramp. From what I understand this basically power up the remaining Aspects? We were able to burn down the...
  3. B

mq2 and ISboxer

how do you run the setup wizard? :D
  4. B

mq2 and ISboxer

any idea why when I load up mq2 with Isboxer, I am unable to right click on all my other toons except the first one. The whole mouse locks up. :confused:
  5. B

bard with mq2melee

lol how do u do that
  6. B

bard with mq2melee

Any idea why it wont kick when /melody is on have both boastful bellow and selos kick turned on in mq2melee but for some reason the bard only kick when its not twisting any songs and boastful bellow is not working
  7. B

Guardian Mission

telling code to cpu wont give you update anymore
  8. B

zoning in HOT

lol okay so i got zoning to work, just tried zoning and , it puts me in a spot not on the map and I have to /succor to get to the zone in. hehe any idea how i can fix this. lol :D
  9. B

zoning in HOT

thanks Lorekeeper! compiled the latest piggyzone.dll and now its working~ :D
  10. B

zoning in HOT

hmm pretty sure i did all the updates when i run mmoloader i'll have to try again
  11. B

zoning in HOT

any idea why when i try to /zone to any of the HOT zones, mmobugs tells me "sorry i dont know a route to that zone" ? :D