Recent content by Bulletproof_Gamer

1. B

The End?

I tried to return to this game a couple times in the last 5 years. And i get so bored doing the same crap expansion after expansion. The game has a ton of content but if you get behind you really need friends to bring you to the current expansion. With saying that, its the main reason i will...
  2. B

mq2krust / krust UI

I looked and looked for one and i never found one. Thank you!
  3. B

mq2krust / krust UI

Anyone have a screen shot of this UI?
  4. B

Stick Vs. Follow

When i use follow and hit walls I instantly crash almost every time. I am lazy i just run a wizard to where i want to go then bind then get the group and teleport back.
  5. B

MQ2MyButtons Query

Thanks HTW! Works awesome!
  6. B

Bot macro - Customization

Hey fallenangelcaged- i noticed this and I don't have a lvl 100 Cleric i did notice on my cleric that this is a passive ability. My cleric is only 10 of 16 rank Does this become and activated AA in the last ranks? Is this firing Burst of life? [HealSingle] HealSingleSpellName1=Improved Burst...
  7. B

Mac Bot won't stop buffing

Did you read up on the directions? doesn't seem so but if you do /mac bot load you probably have better luck BuffSpellIcon1=Inner Fire
  8. B

Recommended Spell Line-Up

You must of missed where i said the ranger and wizard have threat reducers. If i take them out of the line up the wizard would own aggro, then the ranger, then the sk. I always get aggro back on the sk that's not a problem. it's just something i notice when i am burning 6.5million hps of a boss...
  9. B

Recommended Spell Line-Up

I've got a sk tank and a cleric healer. My shaman has over 7k aa's sk is near 4k. On named my shaman has been taking aggro over a ranger and wizard. It's only because the shaman has no spell to lose threat. I don't like my characters memming spells during fights so i avoid fast mem or forced...
  10. B

Bot macro - Customization

Ive been trying to think of a condition for Main tank buff to cast when the puller actually has the mob in camp. As of now, as soon as a mob pops on the Xtarget my cleric will cast main tank stuff on the tank. But its useless for the Fintar's Retort because the cleric gets a message "You must...
  11. B

New Expansion: EverQuest: Rain of Fear

Glad i quit this game a few years ago. Each expansion was just like the one before. The Grind in EQ has kill most MMO's for me. Eq is dead and has been for years.
  12. B

How to Cope

I played this game way to long. Its the same shit every new expansion. Grind Grind Grind. Farm endlessly for that rare loot that never drops until you leave. I admit EQ is a great game. I walk away from the game and come back and get bored a month later. Did that about 3 times in my 12yrs...
  13. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Actually i have my MQMelee downshifts fire in combat for my casters. It actually rocks. I add Checks for non combat to buff. This i my mage set up. I use Mq2 events to get toons to assist. Still working on the mod rods part of it. But it will summon the Paradox clicky and use it and recast when...
  14. B

Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] Subroutine CheckTarget wasn't found mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] Pet.inc@155 (PetBuffs): /if (${Target.ID}!=${Spawn[${TarID}].ID}) /call CheckTarget mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40] magician.mac@112 (Rest): /call PetBuffs mymage - [2012/02/17 17:36:40]...
  15. B

Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

Can't seem to get the Wizard to cast at all. All the others work perfect keep adding mobs to QUE.