Recent content by Brellnecro

1. Brellnecro

WArrrulz74

Yeah mine was one of the orders he didnt complete. Needed 5 more levels and some gear, but oh shit happnes
  2. Brellnecro

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

items so if I won a item during I raid I get to keep it? just the stuff I bought will be nerfed?
  3. Brellnecro

Late night raiding guilds

Terra Aeternum hasn't rsided in atleast 6months the numbers are just not there anymore. I know they are trying to get more players to try and start raiding again
  4. Brellnecro

Logging in question

Since the last patch/update I have been having alot of trouble actally browsing to this website. I keep getting that the link to the mmobugs site is broken. I am also getting logged off from the MMo loader when and if I am even able to log in with any luck. will time out and ask me for my...
  5. Brellnecro

Rogue PL'ing / AA grind advice request

where is fadnare not sure I have heard of this place :(
  6. Brellnecro

Tynoc Herald of Scale

Anyone know a easy way to gain ally faction quickly? thank you for your time
  7. Brellnecro

Easy AA

Cazic gone on cazic server also
  8. Brellnecro

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

ok I feel stupid can you explaine too me how to work this.....doesn't seem to work like a regular macro or am I just wrong lol
  9. Brellnecro

Bought account

skdjfklsd problem solved used a game card ....... thanks everyone for your help
  10. Brellnecro

Bought account

dfghdfh thank you for the replys, but where do I change the address now I thought it was changed so that you can't change it. But hey who knows I am wrong alot these days
  11. Brellnecro

Bought account

I just bought a account and the payment method is in euro, how do I get it back to dollars? or am I going to have to use a game card? thanks for the help in advance
  12. Brellnecro

Patch Notes 10/30/07

any idea what weapons they fixed yet?
  13. Brellnecro

Lvling

thank you for explaining it, your probally right ......I had no clue what the gk is......so sorry for asking twice
  14. Brellnecro

Lvling

Maybe I didn't ask the question correct, But I am not looking for someone to plvl me. I am wanting to know how the heck they are doing 70-75 and 100's in such a short time :confused:
  15. Brellnecro

Lvling

A friend of mine bought a plvling auction from Pa the person lvl there toon from 70 to 75 and 100 aa's in 5 to 6 hours anyone here know how this could have been done. Thank you in advance