Recent content by braedo

1. B

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

not sure if actives are allowed to be discussed but /gate results in a crash half the time. *EDIT* this appears to be based on another macro that i was running
  2. B

MQ2Nav Release Thread

kinda bummed that mq2navigation was taken out of this compile... the new nav doesnt work very well for me in dungeons - I have been using mq2navigation flawlessly before. I have made my mesh, loaded it successfully (and showing the pretty blue overlay) and it just spams "invalid nav...
  3. B

TLP leveling?

yeah, that is about what I expected to be the case. thanks Rubber
  4. B

TLP leveling?

does that actually work?
  5. B

TLP leveling?

I guess I could see that, but how are you going to die a ton of times and then RE-Level 5 level's worth in 3 hours Maybe they died a bunch, then Pop whatever the best xp potion is and then AE kill or something, but that would seem hard to do enough to go from 60-65
  6. B

TLP leveling?

I saw someone mention that there were level 65s within minutes of POP launch on phini. any ideas what they were doing to make that happen?
  7. B

silly question - performance related

Ill have to look tonight - I mostly disabled the DPS ones along with any radar type ones.
  8. B

yeah, I realized that a few of the plugins are the problem. when down to just the normal ones and its running much better! thanks for all the help
  9. B

thanks Dewey, ill give that a try! for the drawing part, am I getting this right?
  10. B

Hey guys, So I have been running that other websites bot program, and actually have been using that mac with the bugs compile. anyways, I am having a little bit of trouble with performance - it doesnt really seem like its the computer having issues, but more of a FPS thing, so I think it...
  11. B

newbie turn in quests?

well that sucks! oh well, thanks anyways
  12. B

newbie turn in quests?

not really what I was looking for - and was probably my fault for not being more specific. I am mostly looking for quick and repeatable quests that can help give a quick shot in the arm to gain a few levels as fast as possible; something that doesn't require a stash of PP. probably...
  13. B

newbie turn in quests?

hey guys, i know a few of the starter zones have some quick and easy noobie quests to get you to level 5 or so - but I don't know of any for Neriak.... anyone have any suggestions? help is much appreciated
  14. B

Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

I have had m2qbot crashing errors a lot over the past couple days - will try to disable navigation and see if that helps