Recent content by BradFL

1. BradFL

Is Test monitored?

Hey everyone. I recently started playing on Test. I was curious if this server is monitored for mq since the plugins on the list have no variance in the risk levels. All of them are set to low with no passive or active. I'm assuming they do monitor and that these are just not updated, but if...
  2. BradFL

Action via /tell

**EDITE** I believe I found the thread in which Fry reviews the issue of using the compile from here... so thank you but I will remove my question from here now :)
  3. BradFL

Action via /tell

Thank you Redrok. I'll get to reading!
  4. BradFL

Action via /tell

Hello all! It's been a while since I have been on these forums and I hope that everyone is doing well. My question is: I'm trying to find an easier way to manage my 5 boxs, I'm going to develop a new clinical condition "Alt-tab arthritis". I was hoping to use a command to initiate a spell cast...
  5. BradFL

Auto Back swing

Thanks for the information guys. I'll give this a go!
  6. BradFL

Auto Back swing

Thanks for the move. Also... if it's easier explained, a simple macro to continually use a combat ability? I can't see it being that tough?
  7. BradFL

Auto Back swing

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere on the forums. I have searched and even tried to find a way to create my own macro, however it has been so long since I have done any of it, I have failed to successfully do so. My question: Is there any one out there who can make or give me a link...
  8. BradFL

Can't turn attack off

Plugin What plugins do you run? This sound alot like what I experience with the mq2melee plugin but never on other players corpses or just following someone. Double check your Autoattack keys.. make sure you didn't set one to like F or L or something like that... other than that I have no clue...
  9. BradFL

haveing trouble warping

Um, sounds like your MQ isn't even running? If it says its an invalid command then EQ is trying to read your /gate command?? Try re-downloading everything (It only takes a second) and as far as I know you do not need any plugins aside from whats given in the compile to /warp target or /gate...
  10. BradFL

1.5x XP Weekend

Yes, when you log in it should be on your second update window. It runs until Tuesday, so more than the weekend.
  11. BradFL

one zone warp/fellowship

Good idea Most likely they will implement something very similar to what your describing. The system already makes use of your bind point to warping more quickly. So im sure this will be added in as well, and if its not right away it will be figured out quickly. Im not sure exactly how the...
  12. BradFL

PvP strategy help needed

I've also found that making your character look at the ground helps... I know in PVP you'd want to be able to see the toon your fighting but if he is indeed a monk. He won't be out of melee range unless he is skilling up his ninja star huckin abilities. Anyway, pan your view all the way out and...
  13. BradFL

Reloading MAPs ingame

Cool Thanks Mad :D
  14. BradFL

ATK

Thanks guys. Thats the info I needed zip, thanks!
  15. BradFL

ATK

Anyone able to explain this in detail, or give me a link to another site that has done so? How does it affect crits / normal hits / Overall melee dps.. or does it ? And is it worth auging items with that insted of something else? Thanks in advance :D