Recent content by boxeq

1. B

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Thank you, i see some people using the bugs.exe but its so obvious and i really enjoy the classic feel i once loved. But jesus fuck i need just a map, i use my razer macro system to run my hot key spam when needed.
  2. B

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Anyone use this on project 1999 green? I just need a map, live has spoiled me with a map.
  3. B

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Any update to these yet? Macros basically sitting at a stand still with the errors and loading.... issues since last patch.
  4. B

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Magebots2.mac will not load i get this "[09/25/2017 07:08:28] The version of magebot2.mac v4.17 you are using is not supported with this version of devCommonPremium.inc v2.51: Required Version: 4.18" Was a download of the 4.18 mac and even did a copy/paste of the mac from github didn't work...
  5. B

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

krono great and quick seller
  6. B

Items Selling EOK Rare's

great seller
  7. B

Kronos Krono's

krono quick and responsive!! all you can want in delivery
  8. B

Buying WTB Berserker EOK drop

wtb one of Taka, Slayer of dragons Taka, Slayer of Dragons :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Skycleaver Skycleaver :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Staff of the Sai'din Staff of the Shai'din :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  9. B

Automated camping happening too much?

I am all for using plugins or macros to help with group when your sitting and at the PC and doing it. When you afk for 18+hrs and doing it and its affecting other peoples game play its not right. I come across a guy in chardok doing it at the shroom camp. I wanted 14hrs for the camp and once...
  10. B

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

That would be mq2bot, i never had an issue with hide and sneak when just using melee. It would only hit hide/sneak after combat. I run just a normal melee assist mac from Devecoder with mq2melee plugin and its great.
  11. B

Cast

I use twist and just /twist gen#
  12. B

Problems with updates for Win7 fresh install

I am about to do my wifes win 7 machine and that bitch is just gonna have to wait on the downloads. She refuses to upgrade 10 like i have, but after hours of not having her machine maybe she will smarten up.
  13. B

Cast/Twist change?

Yea i found that in the mq2 ViP section about that spell timers. Now to get devcoder to fix it in his mac or his spell_routines
  14. B

Cast/Twist change?

Did anything change casting/twisting wise? I have been using Devs Macros for years and I update them as need be. I haven't touched my .ini files in months and all the toons have been doing what they are suppose to do up until this recent patch. I logged in sunday, Monday and today and the...
  15. B

Patch Notes Jan 20th

January 20, 2016 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Made many fixes to The Broken Mirror (TBM) items and Phinigel raid instances. See the Items and Progression Servers sections below. - Corrected a bug that prevented the items that advance progressive spell ranks from being awarded...