Recent content by Boston

1. B

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Awesome! Well beyond my expertise atm, so I will wait for the big dogs to handle this business. I appreciate the attention you are still giving to your bots Dev. Chatwith you have been extremely helpful on many topics, again I just want to say thanks to both of you.
  2. B

Dev Bots I have a continued error while running any of the bots as looter. Could not send notification to 66 mouseup [/itemnotify] Invalid item slot 'null' That's all it spams no line# or anything else I can see in MQ2 in game window. If anyone has a clue what I might have borked or know how...
  3. B

Dev Bots I am also having these same issues with not loading ini file. Also none of my toons will loot corpses now either. I have not seen anyone else complain about this and wonder if it is something on my end. If anyone else is having a looting issue can you let me know. Thanks
  4. B

Kronos WTS Krono

Krono Just ordered 10 Krono, took under 10 min. Great service will use again for sure.
  5. B

Kronos Krono's $10.00 Each

KRONO Great Service ! Hand delivered in minutes, will use again soon for Krono.
  6. B

Buying Krono 10 for $100

Hey guys looking for 10 Krono.Ty
  7. B

Service WTB RAGEFIRE SERICES

Wtb services / gear / Pl on Ragefire server anyone that might be able to help hit me up please.
  8. B

Kronos Krono's

KRONO Just bought 7 Krono other night. Delivery was fast and smooth, thanks Aspire.
  9. B

Non Stop Item Click

I remember seeing a fix I think in chat window a while back, but my cleric continues to cast from clicked items and will not stop. Anyone have a fix for this ? Running MQ2Bot just changing over from Devecoders bots. Now I have it getting to grp buffs and it is not recognizing the buffs already...
  10. B

2nd grp botting help

Yes PumpThump, I noticed the same thing. The DpS mercs did not assist all the time but the healer merc still worked in 2nd grp.
  11. B

Straight up Frustrated

This may or may not help , but I use Devecoders bots and they are great! The ini that comes with the bots are very easy to understand and manipulate to your playstyle. I am not familiar with the bot program you are running or I could help more. It is frustrating but highly rewarding when you get...
  12. B

2nd grp botting help

I knew I missed something . Thanks a lot Aspire2008, I will try that when I get home later.
  13. B

2nd grp botting help

Ok so I am running 2 groups. each group has three toons and three mercs. What I am having issue with is my main grp reacts to mobs I pull to camp , 2nd grp sits there until I manually attack on second tank. I run Devecoders bots. I manually pull and want to know how I can get second grp to auto...
  14. B

EQ Launch

EQLaunch Ok EQLaunch will not work again. I have re downloaded run as admin ect.. Is there a fix for this and why does it keep happening this is second time in just a few months. This worked properly up until today for me. Any help or suggestions would be great thanx. Boston
  15. B

EQ Launch

I have the same problem . It all worked fine yesterday now this morning I tryed to log in and launchpad is not working. I did the same and deleted the files redownloaded , and still can not sign in launchpad just will not work.