Recent content by bort777

1. B

Hand in macro for cleric epic

Help Please Necroing this thread because all the macros seem reliant on /ubertrade Which hasn't worked for years as far as I can tell. Is there a way to do this particular macro the cleric epic, or any handin in general, without using /ubertrade?
  2. B

Ninja Update, MQ2 broken on Live

Took a 5 hour break, apparently SoE did a small ninja patch. When I logged in, got incorrect client mismatch. Only posting here because it's been a few hours and no redbar at the top of the page yet.
  3. B

Consistent crashing with instant_camp

So, DBG removed /q basically working like FD and instantly removing you from the world. Figured it would be a good time to try the old /keypress instant_camp Well, it worked, kinda, but 4/4 times I crashed to desktop instead of loading character select. Might be an isboxer issue, but seems...
  4. B

No comments about map range limit?

Thanks very much for the helpful and prompt reply Fry. And I apologize for posting another thread on the same issue in a different forum, feel free to delete. I will take the chances tbh that DBG can detect me, as I don't do it that often, as I'm pretty careful about when and why I target...
  5. B

No comments about map range limit?

Can't target things more than 300 units away. This is majorly annoying and very annoying when trying to determine specifics of certain mobs. Is there a work around for this? This has been base MQ2 functionality for like 10 years.
  6. B

Some Crashes 6/1

Okay, so I have been crashing quite a bit since the recent patch, and I have narrowed it down to two possible /docracks It's either See Invis or NoEncumber I imagine these are rarely if ever used on live servers, because seriously, who doesn't have WR bags and see invis etc etc. At any rate...
  7. B

MQ2Cast not working properly on Ragefire

The problem is if you do, say, /casting "spell" -maxtries|3 is that this will recast on resists as well as if you duck the spell with the intention of purposefully cancelling it, which will lock you up until you cancel it three times, or keep casting a spell that was resisted while a mob beats...
  8. B

So I just tested this on a live server, no other plugins or cracks running, different character, different UI, it still doesn't work. I mean it just seems busted to me, it never recasts on fizzles, if I'm the only one having this issue I'm pretty confused.
  9. B

Very curious if anyone else has this issue, i'll try and log on a toon on a live server and try it there tomorrow.
  10. B

Just that, I have no idea why it's not working... I'm not certain, but it seems to me it was working for just a couple days when I was playing on ragefire, then it was broke with the next patch, maybe it was never working and I just didn't notice. When you fizzle, it says exactly: Your spell...
  11. B

I don't even know what spell_cast.ini is, is it included with the mmo bugs compile? I'll look it up on the wiki, a million thanks if it works.
  12. B

yeah I thought of that, but pretty terrible solution imo, it also recasts if you try and duck your spell etc. I'd just like the base functionality where /casting will re-cast until you don't fizzle. That's kind of a big deal is the reliability, and it's just not there atm.
  13. B

Some Crashes 6/1

I have also been crashing frequently while zoning using MQ2, just started maybe two days ago, was never crashing before. Using mq2doors and a few mq2docracks such as noencumber, envirofall2, no blind, preventspeed, ultravision. Just today I crashed on two character loading and unloading cracks...
  14. B

So I've tested this several times, my friend who compiles his own MQ2 has the same issue. A simple /casting "Big Nuke" or any spell, will not re-cast on fizzles unless you provide a parameter like -kill or whatever. It treats fizzles as successful casts, and it's pretty annoying for sure. Has...