Recent content by Borneal

1. B

Account Suspended

Another Suspension wave. Hit a friend of mine who I had played back in January. She did not use MQ
  2. B

account suspended

We had a quild member that was not online at the time of the last round and got hit. He got home Did not launch MQ2 and got hit on the second wave but only for 7 days again. It's like they forgot they hit him the first time. Ignored all Petitions he did from a non-suspended account. I have...
  3. B

Account Suspended

Yep another round right before T2 raids. Guess they are hoping players will shame guild members into stopping if it impacts raids.
  4. B

Account Suspended

Ticks me off more that I got hit when they have not done more than if they had hit everybody.
  5. B

Account Suspended

In MQ you can set the plugins you want running. The list that shows them all has a rating of low/medium and high for likelyhood of detection. The Map is supposed to be a low level one unless people see you doing things that require knowledge and report you. I dont think any of this was due to...
  6. B

Account Suspended

Nope nada. Well I guess I did use the MQ Screenshot tool on one of two that were suspended.
  7. B

Account Suspended

Since several others and I got banned that don't use any of the active plugs only the map they either have decided that all usage is back to being a bannable offense and are going to do it. Or they just wanted to do a random whack and see what happened. There is no logic that I can see to how...
  8. B

Account Suspended

Yes.
  9. B

Account Suspended

Have not seen anything about another wave. Maybe they are waiting for the first batch to be back before they hit more so it does not cripple the game. Or it just shows they really don't care about punishing everybody and just randomly selected some to "send a message".
  10. B

Account Suspended

I thought there was a gentleman's agreement a while back that if MQ did not work on the truebox servers they would not be this harsh on the other servers over use of MQ except in the extreme cases.
  11. B

Account Suspended

And timed to really piss off people and guilds that raid with it starting right before new raids go active
  12. B

Account Suspended

Seems they have been building a list of people and have started through it in chunks. One person I know has been offline since Wednesday and could not log in last night.
  13. B

Account Suspended

Thought the server had gone down since I was AFK in my guild hall and came back to logged out lol. The Ban's seem to have hit very sporadically instead of even every toon that was online at the time.
  14. B

Account Suspended

The Rathe MQ2. I know of somebody that uses it that did not get hit that was playing at the same time his wife did. So is very inconsistent.
  15. B

Account Suspended

Alot of people on RedGuides saying they just got suspended.