Recent content by bigfella

1. B

any good shammy macs?

hi all, I use Maskoi sham mac and it has been working great. but all of the sudodn it dont work for me any more, jsut really switches targets back and forth.. Im sure i messed somehitng up, i am not good with mac or computers for that mater. Any help would be great!! thanks
  2. B

./mac modbot.. and clickies

Heloo, I use /mac modbot on 2 melee toons, I was trying to see how do i add a clicky fuction to there macro, and maybe some of the the other stuff like the zerker or rogue stuff.. like volley and axe of the greater or frenzy.. tyvm
  3. B

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

Cool thank you very much!!
  4. B

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

this is a great macro, i have used it on several toons.. I am looking for a skills one like for tracking forage and taunt? all those type of skills any ideas?
  5. B

Shambot 4.22

works great, but keeps trying to cast pack of the wurt over and over?? any help with that part?
  6. B

Map color and MObs

Hi all,0 I am lvl 90 and when i open up my maps alot of mobs are yellow con and i cant see the dots or names on map, is there a fix for this. I remember one day back in the day i changed it to all black so they would show up good. I also cant chage the backgroud color of my map so im stuck.. any...
  7. B

Shambot 4.22

Hi all, I jsut downloaded the new, well new to me 4.42. does anyone have an updated spell list for lvl 90? or do i need to? it has been about 3 month since i played and i used to have a working one with spells up to level 85.. and help would be great tyvm
  8. B

Rouge MAcro.. or INI

Hello all, I use /modbot and it works fine for my rogue, but i feel it is a bit out dated.. it dise not get him behind at the 6 O'clock Ass position, and does not open with the open strike even though i have updated it to swiftblade, he does not use thiefs eyes all the time.. stuff like that :)...
  9. B

MQ2PiggyZone & Underfoot

is this what we use to /zone? I have not used that in such a long time becasue i didnt know if you could use it for the Void and the zones off the void. If you dont mind can you please tell me if possible and i heard to zone into the new zones it is /zone force brellsrest? dont knowif this...
  10. B

Shambot 3.25 BETA MMOBugs version

That rocks TYVM!! this is my new best friend~!!
  11. B

well the tgt merc and start mac is perfect!! and the tell shammy epic 2 is $$ I would love to add ot the list :) how bout the new aa lev? and aa shrink ? :) I am so happy i Dl this and thanks for sharing.. really really happy with how it works !! 5 *
  12. B

First off i should say I LVOE THIS MAC!!.. thanks ALOT. I have used the same old mac from 06 :( finally decided to Upgraded casue shammies can do so much. I have jsut started to play with this is Field of scale 1 mob at a time some times 1 adds. I am a lvl 85 shammy with over 4k AA and use a...
  13. B

anyone have a good necro mac?

Hey all, I posted here last night, not surte what happen to post but. Does anyone have a good necro mac? I have a lvl 85 necro almost all rkii spells, would love anyhitng you can thanks, and sry i am not good with computers:)
  14. B

Necro Mac

HI all im lvl 85 Necro, most RkII spells, anyone have a good necro mac? pelase let me know, and Thanks!