Recent content by Bezroukoff

1. B

Sealth patch 3/29 - MQ doesnt work - version mismatch

Sealth patch 3/29 - MQ doesnt work
  2. B

How to set group buffs and self buffs in MQ2Bot ?

Holy shit that did it!!!!! Thank you soooooo much JDEKnox!!!!
  3. B

Ahhh ok thanks for the reply Fry. I probably spent 5 hours trying different ways to get MQ2Bot to alter the Selfbuffs lol. Atleast i learned a lot along the way! Do any of the plugin's allow for the ability to set specific buffs and then automatically refresh those buffs?
  4. B

I've tried so many different things and I just cant seem to figure it out- How do i set the SelfBuff spells to the ones i want in MQ2Bot?
  5. B

MQ2Bot pulling question

Ya just use melle and it'll work. Like already mentioned, your toon will just stand there next to the mob for a few seconds until it aggros
  6. B

Low AC on character when MQ is loaded

Ok i figured out what it was. In the "MMOBugs MQ@DoCrack" window, when i have NoFoodorDrinkMessages activated, it drops my AC by over 50%
  7. B

Low AC on character when MQ is loaded

Hey I'm new to MQ and i just started using it yesterday. Everything is going good and working fine except for 1 issue- the AC of my characters is very low with MQ activated. When i run EQ without MQ activated it is normal AC level. Then i run EQ with MQ activated and AC drops 70%. Anyone have...