Recent content by bardman503

1. B

Outstanding issues (EMU)

I can confirm that RoF2 reachit tools do not work. Where they do work in UF correctly.
  2. B

Outstanding issues (EMU)

Awesome! Let me know if you need anything tested.
  3. B

Help with mq2advloot RoF Emu

I have a pretty complex macro that someone gave me for warp killing, Looting based on rules and /sayt agro'n when mobs are below a specific Z axis (Stuck under world) and selling to a portable merchant, but I figured if I could leverage other functions such as /advloot I could build a better...
  4. B

Takp client

You must ensure you are not using the "Secrets" client you must use the eqw client. - There is also a Scroll wheel dll out there for it.
  5. B

Other issues I have found with RoF2 that do not exist with UF's client. Warp likes to throw you high in the air randomly when using /warp t ADVloot fails to open the loot window (You are aware of this one) Reachit - /sayt and /fartaunt fail to work, they do not provide any errors, just do...
  6. B

Thank you for looking into this HTW
  7. B

ADVloot not working for me

I too am having the same issue with RoF2, Warping Z-Axis and advloot lootwnd not opening.
  8. B

Links to UI Files

If anyone ever needs Nemesis Updated, I have maintained it on Live, EQMac, Titanium, UF and ROF2. Live was re-written to not break on major changes, and I believe it is still working strong.
  9. B

I am having the same issue with /advloot - 75% of the time it will warp to the corpse then "LootWnd failed to open" tried adjusting Delays to no avail. ROF2 Client - Premium Account.
  10. B

RoF2 mmowarp Z Loc issues

I am currently using your RoF2 MQ2 compile and i have noticed that the mmowarp when /warping to target sometimes likes to throw you high in the air. Using DoCrack to prevent fall damage helps, but unsure if this was a known bug or not.