Recent content by azazel

1. A

UI not saving

I had this problem and all my files n eq folder the ini files from toon was set to read only one i uncheck read only everything started saving again.
  2. A

Kaladim Constitutional Macro

thanks guys combine macro works greats, Still like have a macro for baking if anyone wants to post it or pm me a macro. Thanks again
  3. A

Kaladim Constitutional Macro

Is there a macro that will do just the kaladim and not the subconbines? I have used the ts macro for it and seems to crash me or macro will end when i get to Buy Yarrow, say cant find yarrow, I dont have good internet connection, I belive it is to slow at pulling merch items up. And I did...
  4. A

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

Anyone have macro to get baking to 300?
  5. A

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Can someone tell us what stun Pal use, every one keeps bring up the stun but not saying with what, have had pal try spell nothing working, So is it just bashing him or what? Whats the trick
  6. A

Can you reload MQ2 once /unload

Subject is the question, If you do /unload is there a way to reload without logging out?
  7. A

tier 9 zone

i got in. my Map was showing zi down in the hive like tons of see invis but later found out zi is by lc from zi of art.
  8. A

tier 9 zone

How do you zone into Volska's Husk. I use stealth to get to zi and turned it off but couldnt zone in and yes I have done all qest to get into t9 zone
  9. A

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Is this still solo or 1 group still?
  10. A

Enc trick

Thxs works great.
  11. A

Enc trick

I copy what you posted and it says that is not vaild command.
  12. A

Enc trick

Can anyone make a macro to do the 2nd part post in this link http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-cheats-and-guides/16761-couple-of-chanter-tricks-for-reducing-inc-damage.html 2 - Cutting a group mobs DPS by 50+%. This works on *most* mobs through to yellow con. The spell The downward...
  13. A

MQ2 cause zone to have like west bug?

Have AMD phenom ll x4 940 black processor 8 gig OC ram 1066hhz wins 7 64 bit with gtx 285 2 gig card. with liquad cooled heat sink
  14. A

Couple of chanter tricks for reducing inc damage

Is there a Mac to do the 2nd part. If not can someone make one? maybe make it so that it works from assisting you in combat? so all got to do is run mac for this dps to be cut down? So what I do is tash the mob on inc, TDS it, then slow it while waiting for TDS to refresh, then TDS, nuke, TDS...
  15. A

m2qstealth

so basically your toon stands in the spot that you turn it on, then you have a out of body ghost running the zone, but people see you in the spot that you turned it on at and dont see your ghost checking zone out? and also would you need the warping plugin on i guess to do the hails and stuff...