Recent content by Auburn

1. A

Tainted Plats on Fippy?

What is that? I am new to the server and to progression =p Wish someone had said something =x
  2. A

Tainted Plats on Fippy?

This being an exploit hacker board im surprised noone posted anything about this so others could use it. I heard about it a day or two ago, shamans could do combines on some potion for a few plat at level 25 (once trivial) and make from about 30 to 130 plat back in resell to the vendor. All...
  3. A

Opinions?

After, you don't know what shell do while your gone and you will have no control of the situation. And find someone to cheat on you with her, to make the divorce easier.
  4. A

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Ban waves occur on this just as much as anything in MQ. My question was on the macro.
  5. A

Been messing around with this, it working as well as lsmm clockwork for anyone?
  6. A

piggy zone zomg

I zone into pop as a level 1 all the time. Just gzone pot, then tactics.
  7. A

Site Rip 101

"Send us cash or checks through mail! Ryan Kelley P.O Box 224 Aurora, Oregon 97002" Rofl, you can prob send him a bill at that address Fry.
  8. A

This macro works 3 or 4 rounds then goes bad, even with my changes ( adding /warp t after /target weary traveler ). Has anyone looked into this macro at all?
  9. A

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Has anyone looked into this macro at all?
  10. A

I added a /warp t under the /target weary commands. And a /warp t under the command you say to start the missions. Works okay right now.
  11. A

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Im looking for the same from the naggy mac hehe. They both work, just mess up alot and make the entire "afk" aspect not possible.
  12. A

I tried to make some changes but still having some serious problems. Mainly that the leader runs off when he zones back into lavastorm somtimes. Its been about 3 to 4 runs max before it messes up. Anyone have any thoughts?
  13. A

It seems to work, but every 1 or 3 missions it fails. Anyone have any idea on a fix? Seems to work overall, just has some small problems.
  14. A

Ive had some minor issues with one or two mission fails but beyond that it looks smooth. Lemme know if you want me to test anything.
  15. A

Nice work Stevieg, we gotta find somone to update the first page.