Recent content by Aten

1. Aten

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

CDT Still crashing when I try to enter EQ Test Server.Live works on same commputer.Plugins all the same for live and test.
  2. Aten

DXDIAG and MSCONFIG

My Question is if I send dxdiag file and msconfig will MMO show on them? Im having a problem logging in to EQ. EQ is asking for the files.
  3. Aten

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

My 2c I vote to disable them. That way you the people that realy makes this work can tell what is being tracked. I know that some folks wont like it but hey at least if it was disabled they didnt get banned for useing it. Another thought is I read that they were useing an outside source to look...
  4. Aten

Crash at Char. select screen

I run three computer with MMO on them. All plugins are loaded the same.I have one computer that will not allow me to log in my char. at all. Once i get to Char. select screen and click enter world te screen goes black and the circle cursor and hangs ther.I have to do Crt Alt Delete to get out of...
  5. Aten

Compile

Is compile down again? Not working for me at all.
  6. Aten

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

I just tried this. It does for the most part keep all items. I would loose one item for every 15 to 20 attempts. I was doing teyloring and my skill level with trophy is only 133. I did make one item the had a triv of 510. But the bad news is...I had no skill ups. Im thinking that it is because I...
  7. Aten

Pulling mobs a short distance?????

I did this on two mobs that were grouped. The first one I targeted I thought that ther was a peoblem as it disappeared off my map but remained targeted. Then did a second one in the group and it too vanished...I widened my view on the map and saw that I still had my line and the mob was moveing...
  8. Aten

Pulling mobs a short distance?????

Hi , first time poster. I have a question. After the new compile came out and I have made no changes to my set up , I noticed that if I target a mob on th map that it will pull the mob a short distance towards me. This can be good or bad. I havent tried to see if it does the same thngs on PCs.Is...