Recent content by argee37

1. A

Fartaunt

Fartaunt isn't working on the RoF2 compile.
  2. A

MQNext for EMU - A MMO Build once stable?

Is there an ETA for MQNext on the EMU servers?
  3. A

Test compile

Thank you for your response and all of your hard work.
  4. A

Test compile

Is there an ETA on when the test compile will be ready? I have no problem on waiting on however long you need to make sure everything is done right, even if it's going to be a couple more months. Would just like a heads up on how long you think it will take.
  5. A

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

All the links including the one above are broken. Is there anything else out there that has the information needed to host your own EQEMU server?
  6. A

MQ2 nav not working

It works, Thanks man.
  7. A

MQ2 nav not working

Awesome, Thank you man!
  8. A

MQ2 nav not working

I am using the Test compile and I keep getting this error when trying to load mq2nav. I have uninstalled/reinstalled a fresh compile and I am still getting this issue. After it is loaded any command /nav command i do in game says " This is not a valid command. please use /help".
  9. A

Rizlona Boxing guild

Boxing guild forming for launch of Rizlona and is currently looking for a couple more good people to join our ranks. Either Private message me or reply in this post if interested and we can get you invited to our discord page. -currently have 21 members.
  10. A

New boxing server

new boxing server drood I sent you a private message.
  11. A

New boxing server

Anyone planning on playing on rizlona the new boxing server?
  12. A

Loot corpse and spell mem

I am just switching over to EQEMU and the server I am playing on allows boxing but when you die you have to go back and loot your corpse and re-mem your spells. is there any macro or plugins out there that will loot my toons corpse either as soon as it is in range or once rezzed? Also one that...
  13. A

necro question

looking to see if there are any macros out there for a necro when it cone to then feeding clerics mana. I see one back in the days that every time a cleric was under a certain % of mana it would feed the clerics. any help would be much appreciated.
  14. A

Account WTB warrior on ragefire

anyone have a warrior on ragefire they are wanting to sell by chance ?