Recent content by Arcanems

1. Arcanems

Remembering Sassycoco

Did business with her awhile back. Very sorry to hear this! Condolences to the family!
  2. Arcanems

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Just wanted to say Happy Turkey Day to everyone. Take care and have a safe holiday!
  3. Arcanems

Smartphone - data usage?

Verizon does this. It's pretty easy to keep track of your usage. When you start running low on anything, they send you courtesy texts. =D
  4. Arcanems

MERRY XMAS all

Merry Christmas everyone or whatever it is that you celebrate!
  5. Arcanems

RIFT Hacked?

I got the email several hours ago. Doesn't matter much to me as I only did beta.
  6. Arcanems

Are you guys still using?

I have not been hit during the first or second wave on any of my accounts. (None of my accounts have EVER been suspended before these waves either) Yes, I use. None of the high risk stuff. I do run my wizard bot and do /combine. I also /forage. That's about the extent of my use. I did /warp...
  7. Arcanems

The Testing Game!!

I didn't get suspended either on any of my accounts, and I run a MINIMUM of 2-3 accounts at all times. When I am grouping it's usually 4-6 accounts.
  8. Arcanems

Starting over

SK, Chanter, Wizard, Mage, Cleric, Monk. Out of group shaman for buffs.
  9. Arcanems

I think SOE is up to something?!

I can verify it's not specific to MQ users. A buddy of mine had seen the MOTD announcement in game and he's a totally clean player. Never even a day of hacking in his life.
  10. Arcanems

This macro isn't working. Possibly missing a plugin?

=D. I basically target the tank, or whomever that I want it to heal, and then it heals. Occasionally it does lose it's target, but I keep an eye on it and it does the job. However, doing this NOW does not work. I am not sure what happened, and I don't really understand the other parts of the...
  11. Arcanems

This macro isn't working. Possibly missing a plugin?

Hello. Okay, so I have this macro, but I cannot get it to work. It worked fine until I quit EQ for awhile, got a new computer, and thus lost all of my old set ups. I've tried going back through the plugins and thought I had everything correct, but this is the last one I cannot get to work. When...
  12. Arcanems

drunk mac got broke with this new push

Well, it did work then quit abruptly on one toon. Other toon just didn't work at all. It'll stop when all drinks are used from bare inventory slot, and wont grab them from the bags in your inventory. It just doesn't recognize them.
  13. Arcanems

drunk mac got broke with this new push

With the changes you made, it's working for me right now. Thanks
  14. Arcanems

Looking for a very basic chain CH cleric mac

=) Thank you. Will check these out.
  15. Arcanems

Looking for a very basic chain CH cleric mac

This is the one I tried last night. Problem is that it's following the tank around and healing. I need it to remain in one specific spot and not move. =/ Thanks, Arc