Recent content by abndrew82

1. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

Ok so I am seeing pulling with these changes. But as I have been testing this and starting / stopping often. Ran into one other issue. Is there a way to set the Return / Camp location. It seems to set that when the bot is first started. So I started the bot and it was killing some mobs, I...
  2. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thanks will do the logging. I just noticed PullingFilter was in there twice once set to 1 the other set with the long info. Took out those 2 I mentioned and it was pulling. But figure I need to modify that Filter a little as it tried to pull something about 9 levels above me. But at least...
  3. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

I had saw mention of that on the FAQ when doing some investigating, and set that. I did notice at some point it did some pulling but then stopped. There lines from Config PullingFilter=${Spawn[0].Type.Equal[npc]} &&...
  4. A

Plugin MQ2Bot

I could use some assistance on this also. Doing some minor testing with just me (Warrior) and Healer Merc. And it does not pull at all, if I type /findmob it grabs something but nothing on its own. Got the followings settings set. PullingDistance=400 MaxNavPathDistance=0 PullSkillRange=0...
  5. A

Trial Plugins

Hello. Just loaded EQ back up after many years and remembered the mighty MQ2. Stumbled across here for a pre-compiled with lots of plugins. I see the trial and downloaded stuff and have been playing with the Nav ability and seen Melee going as well as DoCrack. But not was not sure if MQ2Bot...