Recent content by a_newb_001

1. A

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

been playing with the bot, seems very stable, does things as well as can be expected for a bot that requires that little setup. one thing i can't make it do reliably is not break mezz? i am confused as to how this works. i read the wiki and can't find any clue to how to set it up so it behaves...
  2. A

Hey pete. well so far seems very stable, and very few issues for the bot. noted a stacking issue with the wizzy, when grouped with a druid. "shared form of the blackwolf" (aa that last 3 mins from druid) overwrites wizzy rune "Armor of the Stonescale Rk. II." causes the wizzy to spam the rune...
  3. A

noticed a small thing on the wizzy. Wizzy was at 50% mana, and i brought in a mob, it cast twincast. and 1 nuke, then harvest thus wasting twincast. I realise this i a very minor thing, but in the spirit of feedback ect ect
  4. A

seems to have fixed the crashing for suspending pets, /knock on wood. Bot have been running for 2 hours on 2 toons now, nothing wierd is going on. this next thing may not be an error, it may be me useing the bot wrong. When i am playing the warrior manually, 2 mobs comes in, and i pick up one...
  5. A

that could be solved with mq2mele i think, it can make you stand up and fight on.
  6. A

yep, definetly this it, wierdly the necro i run seems more suceptible to this than the wizzy, when soemone with a pet leave a zone he crashes, but wizzy is unaffected. anothoer thing i noticed the necro pets that spawn out of the wake teh dead/army of the dead/epic clicky aa's don't make the...
  7. A

warrior's clickys seems to work fine, except it is clicking the prismatic guard instead of form of defence. it is a minor thing, but all resists are capped, and form of defence is more ac than prismatic guard.
  8. A

Hey pete, dunno if it is intetional, but wizzy now uses 2nd spire on trashmobs. imo shouldn't do that, but yeah. chanter sometimes get stuck in a loop where it tries to click its feartouched BP, and cast a nuke, it still crashes from time to time, but more rarely, been on for 2 hours now, and...
  9. A

i think it was a fluke that the bots crashed on 2 diff named at the same time, because it crashes in the same way on trashmobs too. this is from a mission in west karanas called the doomswarm i think: WIzzy - [2014/05/01 17:40:06] MQ2Log::Logging timestamps is now ENABLED. WIzzy - [2014/05/01...
  10. A

nope, was the named that drops loot in "into the hills" and "Roon" in tainted eathermere thingy
  11. A

because i am an idiot, i didn't have MQ2log on for the chrases today. However what i have found is that it seems to be related to the bot fighting a named. my setup is a warrior (running on botlite macro) a bard being played manually cept for mq2melee. a rogue being played manually. chanter...
  12. A

whatever you did have fixed the twincast thing. next nitpicking thing from the slacking newb. Wizzy casts twincast out of combat, i was pulling with the bard and as soon as it got some mobs in extended target window it cast twincast even though i was just splitting. chanter doesn't rebuff, i...
  13. A

MQ2bot - alpha

your fix for the wizzy harvest has worked, at least for mine. the twincast spam still persists though. i have some stability issues, but unsure if it is connected to running the bot, i will keep you updated. A_newb_001
  14. A

MQ2bot - alpha

oh, i stand corrected, so what you are saying is, stop being a nub and buy dreary deeds already (writes in little black book of things he didn't know) A_newb_001
  15. A

MQ2bot - alpha

oh one more thing i forgot, the chanter seems to not wanna cast 2nd spire, at least not reliably, the wizard can be oom, bone dry, and chanter is sitting at 75% or something, but he won't use his 2nd spire, is this a bug, or is it possible to make him check the groups mana and cast 2nd spire...