It's been a looong time...

Asmaroth72

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would post as after approximately 20-odd years I have been lured back to EQ. I did play P99 for a couple of weeks some years ago but something just felt... off.
Anyways, as I am on a FTP Live server and know most people are on TLP servers etc so I may have trouble finding groups, which led me down the boxing path.
I have never boxed before so after a week or so of research, forum-haunting and much youtube-watching I chose to downloaded Macroquest and give it a good run, knowing that the support on these forums are top-notch from the devs and community.
Even though I feel I have a good handle on how to use MQ (ok, I'm not going to kid myself - I'm a noob and will remain so for quite some time) it is still a daunting task however, half of the enjoyment I am going to receive is playing EQ and the other half will be tinkering with .ini settings and scripting for bots - it's almost a game in itself.
I have to say, I am looking forward to this journey.
So, wish me luck and if you have any tip/tricks that could assist me that would be greatly appreciated.
Btw, boxing a SK, SHM and BRD for starters.
Good times!

Reactions: EQDAB
Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would post as after approximately 20-odd years I have been lured back to EQ. I did play P99 for a couple of weeks some years ago but something just felt... off.
Anyways, as I am on a FTP Live server and know most people are on TLP servers etc so I may have trouble finding groups, which led me down the boxing path.
I have never boxed before so after a week or so of research, forum-haunting and much youtube-watching I chose to downloaded Macroquest and give it a good run, knowing that the support on these forums are top-notch from the devs and community.
Even though I feel I have a good handle on how to use MQ (ok, I'm not going to kid myself - I'm a noob and will remain so for quite some time) it is still a daunting task however, half of the enjoyment I am going to receive is playing EQ and the other half will be tinkering with .ini settings and scripting for bots - it's almost a game in itself.
I have to say, I am looking forward to this journey.
So, wish me luck and if you have any tip/tricks that could assist me that would be greatly appreciated.
Btw, boxing a SK, SHM and BRD for starters.
Good times!

Add 1 healer and 2 DPS (wiz) mercenaries. Now you have a full killing group.

Reactions: Asmaroth72