Ghost kill?

Unless there's a new version... It was a crazy bug many years ago. Were able to quickly kill stuff as a Monk if i recall.

Reactions: EQDAB
Target something across the zone and warp back and forth real fast killing it. It was best used with the NoDelay hack which killed insanely fast. You could clear a whole zone in no time at all. My SK would clear an instance. There was one that would respawn and I would just let it keep clearing. It was great cause once you popped Mortal Coil you just kept yourself healed over and over. Then people did stupid stuff out in the open and bye bye fun toys.

Does anyone know of a place to get these macros or plugins?

It's not gone. It's just not readily available like it was back in the day. I think they wanna avoid what happened back then when it got out and it spread like wildfire. The more that use it the bigger target we all become.

It's not gone. It's just not readily available like it was back in the day. I think they wanna avoid what happened back then when it got out and it spread like wildfire. The more that use it the bigger target we all become.
Yea I've offered $10k and they wouldn't sell it with a contract of some sort.

Is it possible to kite mobs and have them not summon you using MQ2NoSummon? Is that a workable alternative?

@Brano11 =)

The only way it lives on... No One talks about it, and it will fly under the radar

Reactions: Brano11
still possible to do in a lesser way then it used to be before.
Recommend to research a bit into the warp plugin with warp to target and warp back to last location.
Then research a bit into mobs attacking and you doing attacks to trigger some warp back. Then make Lua or macro for that.
Most functions to check map and mobs are possible and can be looped etc..