anyone else being kicked offline and blocked from log in?

this happened to 3 of my 6 this morning at 2am. its being discussed in discord chat if you arent connected there. its definitely a warp detection, but the process of how and why is definitely under evaluation.

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
There was someone in discord testing free accounts. If you warp a few times the account gets blocked. ReachIt/FarTaunt doesn't seem to be triggering it.

Take this with a grain of salt, it's still early days but stay away from warp on live servers.

No email as of yet from Daybreak and accounts are still "Temporary Blocked" from log in. Not sure if its a suspension or a ban or what

No email as of yet from Daybreak and accounts are still "Temporary Blocked" from log in. Not sure if its a suspension or a ban or what
It’s a 24 hour temp block. Confirmed by multiple people. So whenever you got locked out, 24hr later you can log in. Best advice is unload warp and don’t use it, their detection for it is spot on.

Thanks for the heads up. I have not had issues on any other accounts as of yet.

Why didn't they block or ban those accounts in the very first day? I have been playing in TLP boxing server (Rizlona) over a year. Warp is only a tool for moving faster while there is no other peeps in zone. Holy people are not comfortable and Daybreak only pleasing them. Well. I do understand DayBroke is always standing on the left because they were born from there. Amen.
My friend told me he have cancelled his subscriptions. It is sad and lead me to follow? Still thinking ... I didn't kill steal and know nothing about copy pp or Krono. Always watch other peeps in zone first and play respectfully ... /shrug
It is not an issue about MQ2 for my sense. It is Daybroke and whoever running EQ. Amen.

I don't think it's warps, I don't use warps. I just have MQzerker on chase assist. And this morning during a fight he and only he got booted, and has a temp ban with no message. 1 of 6 banned. Has anyone gotten a response?

I don't think it's warps, I don't use warps. I just have MQzerker on chase assist. And this morning during a fight he and only he got booted, and has a temp ban with no message. 1 of 6 banned. Has anyone gotten a response?
All of the responses have been confirming it's warp related.

I would definitely say its warp related.. the question is there a fix in the works or?

Did your encounter fear or summon? Just curious, I had the same thing happen to 1 toon today