Search results

1. E

Couple of quick questions please.

For solely nostalgic reasons, i fancy giving macroquest a go again after about 10 years away. My set up is 6 seperate PC`s which i`m quite happy to retain. I use 1 for each box. Can i still use MQ on each client pc taking direction and commands from my main rig? Do i only need 1 subscription...
  2. E

Question Taking over (buying) an Agnarr account

Can anyone advise of the potential pitfalls of taking over an established account on either Cornaiv or Agnarr? Is it as simple as changing the e-mail and re-subscribing with a new credit card? What should i avoid?
  3. E

Will you level to 100 or Begin progression?

...or both? Whats your plans guys? I`ve always found progression to be sloooowwww. Grinding xp to 100 then starting work on progression appeals to me more. Thinking of grinding out xp in either beasts domain or Sarith.
  4. E

Setting up a Mage Pet Tank

Hi All, Question is for Mage`s who are successfully tanking named in T3 and T4 of VoA. I have a Level 95 Mage and i`m assuming the Facet of Earth is the pet of choice. What is the highest level pet achievable with this spell? I can`t seem to summon anything higher than level 90. What i`m not...
  5. E

Swarm killing VoA groupable named?

Can anyone give me an "idiot's guide" on how this is acheivable. I have tried with both my 95 Necro and 95 Mage (even both together) but i seem to always get aggro. Both are group geared to about T3 standard (circa 60k buffed) so i`m pretty sure it`s just my technique sucks. Do i need...
  6. E

Monitor brightness issue when starting and stopping EQ client

Finally remember to post this. I use Dell 24" Monitors and 2 PC`s (Both good spec with Nvidia 580 cards). For as long as i can remember whenever i start an Instance of EQ with or without MQ2 running, the screen brightens up considerably which is fine when i`m playing. The issue i have is if i...
  7. E

Augs

My bot crew are badly lacking augs. I have the 4 main ones from OMM missions but i have many slots without. Anyone recommend me some decent augs that are questable/groupable? I have also done the skeletal hand quest (last time round) but hoping for something similar. I know theres a nice...
  8. E

Veil Of Alaris Progression

Hi Guys Came back to EQ after a 30 month break approximately 3 months ago and working my level 85 toons through HoT group progression in that time. i`m looking for some advice and pointers on Veil of Alaris and in particular gearing up my toons. They all a mish mash of HoT Tier 4 and some VoA...
  9. E

EQBCS loading problem

Hi guys, Today i refromatted and re-installed (it was well overdue!) I wonder if anyone could offer advice on why MQ2EQBCS.exe won`t load. Instead it gives the following error;- This application has failed to start because the application configuration is wrong. Reinstalling the application...
  10. E

Merry Christmas Everyone

Best wishes and all the best to all of you.