Search results

1. Rooster95

Stick modification

Is there a way to modify stick to where it will still approach the mob and stay in melee range, but not strafe from side to side as the mob turns?
  2. Rooster95

Bazaar macro question

I'm running the bazaar macro in trader, but running into a small issue. When it goes through the items in my bags to compare prices against other traders, it then prices all of the items to 0, despite saying a different amount. For example, it will state that it's repricing a flawless diamond to...
  3. Rooster95

Cleric AA list / guide?

I'm just returning to the game after years away, and had a buddy PL a cleric up to 65 for me on one of the new progression servers. Between being gone for so long, and having been more of a melee class player in the past, I'm not really sure where to go on spending AA points. I'm kind of hoping...
  4. Rooster95

Macro help pretty please

I'm having a little trouble with a macro i'm trying to use. The mac is | - Legclick.mac - #include Spell_Routines.inc Sub Main /echo macro is on :loop /if (${FindItem[=abstruse stealthinfused leggings].InvSlot}) { /if ( !${FindItem[Abstruse Stealthinfused Leggings].TimerReady}) { /delay 10...
  5. Rooster95

/itemtarget question

Is there a way to exclude tradeskill stations when using /itemtarget? Some line of code i could stick into a macro that would make it automatically skip over these things?
  6. Rooster95

Looking for a mac that will ...

... turn on attack automatically when something hits me. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to share?
  7. Rooster95

Why I-Phones suck

I laughed my ass off at this. Wanted to share it. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150424053535161&id=656417427
  8. Rooster95

MQ2melee help

I looked through the massive post but there is so much info in there that i missed it i guess. How do i add a holyshit to use vigorous dagger-strike and wound rank 2 for my rogue?
  9. Rooster95

Comic pricing guide.

Tonight my wife and i went to a local auction thats held every week and i picked up some old comics on the cheap, and i'm trying to find out what some of them may be worth. Not really finding a lot of good info so far though so i was wondering if anyone happened to know of a website i could...
  10. Rooster95

Possible quest helper for EQ?

Is there a program similar to the questhelper addon for WOW that will work for EQ? Or a function of MQ2 that will show quest objectives on your screen like the WOW helper does?
  11. Rooster95

How could I ....?

I'd like to take my combat abilities window, and be able to use just the timer thats at the top like i showed in the pic here. I can't make it where i'm unable to get to the rest of the window though, so how could i do this? The purpose is to add a timer to the screen that counts down whatever...
  12. Rooster95

tech question

I have a fairly cheap laptop that i use for general useage around the house, and what i'd like to do is to be able to connect it to my TV through a USB port into the RCA jacks on my TV. mainly i want to be able to play a DVD on the laptop but view it on the TV, or watch a flick on netflix like...
  13. Rooster95

Computer trouble.

Having a computer problem if anyone can maybe help. When an icon is clicked, it will shut the comp down. Mostly web based stuff like yahoo messenger or IE. Anyone have an idea what could cause this? Asking this to help a friend get hers going again so i really don't have any more details than...
  14. Rooster95

Help with a clickie

I'm looking for a mac or a plugin that will help me out here. What i need is for it to right click on an item, auto inventory what it summons, wait on the item to be usable again, and then repeat it. Something that will do this AFK is prefered since the item has a 15 minute cooldown for the click.
  15. Rooster95

Compressing a video file

I have a video file i need to e-mail to someone, but i can't seem to get it compressed enough to attach it to g-mail. The limit for them is 25 megs i think. The file size is 32.5 megs, and after i try it with winzip, it only comes down to like 32.2. I know i'm doing something wrong here, but i...
  16. Rooster95

Adding a timer to my HUD

How would i go about adding a timer to my HUD? I want to be able to see a countdown timer on certain AA abilities, mainly escape for my rogue, but i have no clue how to do it. I can put it in and edit it to where i want it to be, i just don't know how to type up the code.
  17. Rooster95

R.I.P. Brian Wood

Seeing as how this is a website centered around gamers, i thought i'd share this.
  18. Rooster95

Advice on website building / hosting

'm looking to build a website to advertise a business my wife and i have going, and i'd like some advice on it if i can get a few takers. I won't spend a ton of money on this as the business is just a small side thing we have going that doesn't bring in much cash. Free would be the ideal price...
  19. Rooster95

HTC Hero

I just bought a new phone, the HTC hero, and the manual that came with it was a joke. There are a few things i haven't figured out yet and i'm looking for some type of documentation for it. Something along the lines of HTC Hero for dummies preferably. nyone know of a website where i can find out...
  20. Rooster95

Question about shroud XP

If i shroud a toon and use the hitallmobs.mac on him to work on AA's, will i lose any AA over 30 if i bank that many? I'd hate to spend some time wrecking stuff with my main while i'm PLing a shrouded toon, just to lose 20 AA if i was to do enough damage to get 50. Anyone know if i'd lose the...