Search results

1. T

slaughter macro

i made this macro for two reasons, the first being i remember when i was new to macros and could not get most of any killing macro with includes for mobs to kill and all this other crap to work, was too confusing. this the first macro does not include any includes, simply insert the mob you want...
  2. T

pc radius checker

i am making a macro that excessevly uses the warp command in a barren zone, i have a gm checker built it, but i cannot seem to find a pc checker that covers what i need done, all i need is simply something that if anyone is in the same zone as me, it will put the macro on standby untill they...
  3. T

Question - move back and no target

i was browsing through the macros here in hopes to find what i need, i couldnt pinpoint the exact command. im looking for the commands to 1) move backwards.. when i warp onto a mob, it puts me right ontop of it, and keeps saying i cannot see my target, i just need it to move back a small space...
  4. T

quick question

i am trying to make my own type of a hunter macro, and another macro, both need to know to do the next event when the mob dies. so basically i was wonding what the command is to go onto the next event when the mob is dead. thanks for the help in advance
  5. T

a little help with macro i made

ok, i made this macro ( i SUCK at making macros, but it does what i need ti to do for most part) i would like to make this into a semi-afk macro, where i can watch it and it will run. basically, what i am wanting is to kno how to get it to accept the task and to colelct reward, i got it to do...
  6. T

duplicate items

first off, this is for everquest emulator. also this does not work for kmra or paradigma servers. all others it it should work for. start by puting the item you want to duplicate into your shared bank, can use the nodrop plugin i submitted a while ago to put nodrops into shared bank. once the...
  7. T

transfer nodrop items to anyone

the is the script that will alow you to trade nodrop items to "ANYONE" you come in contact with. note, this is for emu only. fry has compiled it for me a few posts down, thanks!. to use, simply put nodrop item on your cursor, type /droppable then put item into a bag, and trade bag...