Search results

1. O

Mmoloader 4

Even took the full file from my working desktop and on the laptop it will load if I change the date but won't inject into game. My old file is 4.0.0.14 from Jan 26 and it never updates, I am not using patchme... I am stumped.
  2. O

Mmoloader 4

.dll link is a dead link. Reloaded the patcher and changed the file again to my macroquest file and still will load if i change the date but doesn't inject. I may have to do a fresh install.
  3. O

Mmoloader 4

It is where it has been. I don't run a/v on that laptop. I just ran right from the Macroquest folder MMLoader.exe and it still does the same thing. It eventually logs in but never injects. :(
  4. O

Mmoloader 4

HTW, on my laptop the updater keeps spamming over and over again. It eventually stops and closes the launcher. It has been doing this, I have had to change the date for the past few weeks in order for it to get past that and work. Now, if I change the date it eventually logs me in, but it...
  5. O

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

It cant be autoskills , I have never had it loaded. I highly doubt it is melee which i have been using for many , many years now. and this never happens when i just run the toons with an assist macro. It only happens when I run the bot plugin. As for listing toons, I am always 6 boxing. So it...
  6. O

Do you have something set in bot that is makes the toons, fear or intimiadte, or whatever is happening. every so often, and only when bot is loaded the mob runs away like its feared.
  7. O

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Can you also look at the way evade works, since they changed it. You no longer have to turn attack off to make the "hide" work.
  8. O

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Rogue Disc: Holdout Blade ..... please
  9. O

Plugin: MQ2TributeManager

Guild tribute and trophy both turn on, even when set to 0 in the ini.
  10. O

I just noticed that my cleric is using second spire. Is there a way to edit that?
  11. O

Feedback requests: 2. Are FightBuffs only triggering when the kill target is within AssistRange? I have my Range set too 100 and it is waiting till the mob gets within that range to start casting any " Fight Buffs" 5. Are group members zoning (specifically MA/MT with you using their targets on...
  12. O

Looking for a Paladin .ini

At the chance of sounding like a total noob. Is there a list of conditions anywhere. I know there has been work done to them as of late.
  13. O

Bot lite macro testing - Feel free to participate

Is there any place in the ini to set a re-assist time? The melee toons dont ever seem to change targets. They stay one one mob till its dead. Even when you try to force them they go back to the old target.
  14. O

autologin

I am 99% sure if you (/plugin mq2navigation unload) your toons will not crash anymore.
  15. O

Doors??

Anyone have any idea what would be causing me to crash every time i run into a door in game?
  16. O

MQ2Melee -- Backstab

try this holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]}) /doability "Backstab" , I added this years ago to my Melee to ensure backstab fires even when melee was being a bit buggy. Have never had a problem with it since.
  17. O

Need a rog macro

I have always added, holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]}) /doability "Backstab" to my melee for my rogue and it has always gotten rid of the problem of backstab not working.