Search results

1. B

Bard Macro

I'm not sure how to switch them. Would it be in the Mac or in the melee settings? I see the command in the help list but cant seem to get the syntax right so think im in the wrong spot.
  2. B

Bard Macro

Possible to Move Stick? Is there a way to have him stick to the side or at least not in the same spot at Rouge Helper? It looks fairly obvious if i run this in group with my Rogue that hes botted, they both stick/follow the mobs ass around hehe.
  3. B

Shambot 3.25 BETA MMOBugs version

Feedback Just wanted post on a "bug" ive noticed. Seems when the main tank dies the shaman will keep re-targeting the tank's corpse and not heal others in the group. Wouldn't say makes the bot suck my any means, just something I've noticed.
  4. B

sPLASH OF rUNEDUST Naw, its not really like the Wishaka's summon clicky, it's more like you click the spell gem and you get a green "target ring" on your cursor to designate the area for the spell to land . Then you left click the mouse and cast the spell. The spells like a cripple type with...
  5. B

oh and the main reason for a post, i cant seem to get him to use Radiant Cure.. anyone else having this issue? And as an update to the "Splash" it works beautify for triggering it to the cursor, but i cant seem figure out how make it auto fire. I.E. /leftmouse click or something.
  6. B

sPLASH OF rUNEDUST Any chance you'll be working in Unity of Spirits when you put in the Ai heal?And possibly add support for Splash of Runedust. I've been trying to add it on my own but the cursor factor is pretty over my head, even as a downshit i cant get it even close. This Mac is like...
  7. B

Ooops Hehe clicked wrong file, here's the right one.. and i changed the canni back to make easier for you.
  8. B

Here`s a copy of mine, the Counterbias works fine but i get annoyed buy the PR buff and Canni spam (no offense lol) from 99% down so I use Splash of Runedust in Canni`s Spell slot and just have him use the AA Canni. Somehting you might want to change back.
  9. B

Oh i see.. I'm fairly new so I'm not that familiar with the Chat Controller. So I target the Shamans Pet and /tell the Shaman to Shrink my Target? And yeah that Hotkey would work fine, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to look through the mac for all those handy Chat Commands :D! This...
  10. B

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Thank You very much HTW for your time and ideas, I'll be sure to try those tweaks tonight. I'm addicted to these now lol.
  11. B

AWESOME HTW!! Thanks, that sounds great ill try it out tonight when i get home. You are definitely the man! You don't happen to have any ideas about the Shaman Holyshit by chance do ya? Fairly new to this so really just try`n get any other ideas.. Mainly trying to link Epic with Ancestral...
  12. B

..an idea I too have to start with this thing is Freaking AWESOME!! I wasn't familiar with the chat commands so the epic took me a little bit to get, and gave me an idea for you. Would it be Possible to Link the Ancestral Aid AA to the Epic? .. at least on "Named Mobs"? And maybe a pet Shrink...
  13. B

Bummer... ill keep playing around, if i get it ill post it for ya.
  14. B

Down/Holys > then me.. Hey, was hoping you guys could help me out.. I've read over these posts and thru a few things together trying to get the Shaman epic to fire when a named is pulled and then fire Ancestral Aid.. No luck. Secondly I was looking over this post a few back about Bracing...
  15. B

Ok, must have been my syntax or a space somewhere, its finally working!! Thank you So much for the help guys, Appreciate it. Now to get the Epic to go off at the 40% i want vs the 80% he goes off haha.
  16. B

Still doesnt seem to work. Does it require a "${Me.CombatAbilityReady[CA Name]}" ? I cant seem to find anyone with one already post, surprised noone else wanted to attach this disc at low health.
  17. B

still not working for me.. "Unparsable in Calculation: }Failed to parse /if condition '(NULL && 100<=45} $$ NULL}; non-nemeric encountered" thats the spamm error i get. Any other suggestions or possible syntax errors you can see? i have the "holyflag0=1"
  18. B

Trouble with MQ2Melee Holyshit statement If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it. I'm trying to get the /plugin mq2melee ini to use the monk Disc Defer Death Rk. II as a: " holyshit1=/if (${melee.combat} && ${Me.PctHPS}<=45} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Defer Death Rk. II]}) /disc...
  19. B

Can't Access Website

I am having the same issue. I signed up for a year and can't access the forums either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks