Search results

1. F

Group Makeup

Hello All, So, I recently came back to EQ after being gone for I think around 5 or 6 years. I quit shortly after RoS was released. I am seeing just how much I have forgot, and what has changed. Anyway, when I was playing I raided on my Main which was/is a Magician(way too rusty and...
  2. F

Items EOK Rare for Sale

Selling: Bloodlaced Dagger :: Items :: Everquest :: ZAM Looking for 30 Kronos Server: The Rathe PM me here if interested. Will also take knight trades, (Skyiron Kite, or Skybreaker).
  3. F

Question MQAutoLogin Question

Got a question. How do you get auto login to work. I have the plugin loaded. I start MMOs MQ2. The page about the plugin says just to start EQ. Do I have load one character completely into the world? I tried starting with and without patcher and nothing happens. Here is the inifile...
  4. F

Question Medding out of combat

Got a quick question: I want my casters to sit and med whenever not in combat. Is the easiest thing to do, just set Medstartat=99 Medstopat=100 If I do that will they still engage or just stay seated until they hit 100? Or is there another command I am not seeing to have them sit whenever...
  5. F

Help with /bot and /melee

What commands in these plugins causes the character to attack? I have a ranger, that keeps attacking the mobs when I am pulling them in and keeps dying. I have /bot assistat=95 but he attacks as soon as the group of mobs gets close. He will even engage before the main assist starts...
  6. F

Team Building

Hey All, Got a question. Putting together my team and have a few questions. Currently I have a 105 SK 104 BRD 102 ENC 101 SHM Wiz Merc Clr Merc Have been Gribbling for a while and getting really bored of it. So I started doing some TBM missions as I gear up the team. BRD, SHM, & ENC are...
  7. F

Beginner Questions

Hey All, Got a couple of quick questions. I am trying to create a social on my main char, that will cause the rest of the group to follow "Stick" to me. I followed the instructions that someone gave a week or so back to another person who had the question. I have confirmed I have EQ move...