Search results

1. P

Epic 1.0 Friendly Macs

I have recently come back to do a bucket list of things in EQ. One of which is one (at least) of each epic. The epic 1.0's are obviously MAJOR grinds and insanely long camps, so I came up with a few rudimentary macros to help. They could obviously be vastly improved for better autonomy and to...
  2. P

Account Multiple Characters for Sale

I have 21 characters/accounts for sale. All accounts... Are on Drinal Are server transferrable Are Silver status Do NOT have EoK or TBM Have 100k plat Are fully geared in CotF/TBS FTP gear Are level 105 with max AA spent and banked Are clean accounts with no credit history, suspensions, or...
  3. P

Spell_Routines broke

Spell_Routines.inc worked fine after the "undeclared variables" update, but seemingly broke with the new patch. Line 670 appeared to be the culprit... commenting out has fixed things, though I'm unsure how that break's the intended workings of the .inc.
  4. P

EoK Named

I'm finally done camping my War shield in Scorched Woods and I have to say that Zakija is, so far, my least favorite named (out of about 20 different named so far) in EoK! It is the only red con named I've seen, and also the only named which has parsed out at DOUBLE the hp of any yellow con...
  5. P

Non-prestige gear guide

Greetings, I'm having a hard time figuring out a gear path for FTP characters to make the jump to EoK worthy. I'm a little unfamiliar with TBM and how its gear/augment system works, but it seems like the highest non-prestige you can get is in the 3000 hp/mana/end range. This seems a pretty...
  6. P

MQ2PiggyZone Update?

Is it possible to update MQ2PiggyZone with recent expansions? It appears that it is only updated up to HoT (and missing some zone connections prior). I'd be willing to provide connection lists, door/switch numbers, zone line loc's, etc if that would help!
  7. P

FTP Expansions

It doesn't look like a new expansion unlocked for FTP today with EoK release. Does anyone know if they are planning on opening it?
  8. P

Question InGame Advanced Loot Window access

Greetings, I'm having a hard time accessing item information from the Advanced Loot Window in game. Closest I've come is... ${Window[AdvancedLootWnd].Child[ADLW_CLLList].List[2,1]]} This accesses the location of the window where the item information is stored (unless I am mistaken), but...
  9. P

MQ is down

Doesn't seem to be noted anywhere, but MQ2 is currently down due to the patch this morning.
  10. P

MATH TLO idea

Is it possible to have an addition to the Math TLO? Here's what I'm thinking... ${Math.Max[#A, #B]} and the value would return the higher of either A and B? And possibly the flipside... ${Math.Min[#A, #B]} where it would return the lower of either A and B?
  11. P

${Target.Stunned}

Is ${Target.Stunned} supposed to work? Doesn't seem to. Is there another way to tell if a target has been stunned?
  12. P

MQ2Navigation idea

First of all, I love that this plugin is being worked on again. I have not had a CTD when hitting a wall/door since coming back! (though maybe I've just been careful). I have a thought and was wondering if it's something that can be implemented. Would it be possible to be able to analyze the...
  13. P

Two TLO questions

Have a couple questions and I'm not sure if there's a TLO I can access to answer them... First question: With the advent of the /click left door command (yay btw!), I've thought about writing a macro that will open doors for me as I run up to them. Lazy? Sure, but would be nice to have that...
  14. P

Heroic Characters...

SOE Talks About the Year of EverQuest :: EverQuest :: ZAM Looks like we have a definitive date for EQ selling their own characters. I wonder how much they will cost and what their turnaround time will be. Apparently is 3500 SC on EQ2, probably be the same for EQ. It's going to cause people...
  15. P

${Spell[blah].Slot[#]} sometimes crashes

So I thought I'd try to compile a definitive list of every spell in game that enables invisibility (partially out of boredom and looking for a challenge, partially because I want to make a quick macro that will drop invis no matter what the invis is. Here's my code... Sub Main /declare x int...
  16. P

Item TLO

Was messing with some code that would detect whether or not an item in the Range slot was a bow and realized, according to the Wiki page linked below, that you cannot access the skill (1hp, 2hb, archery, etc) or damage of a weapon? Is there another way to access those from an item? Seems an...
  17. P

Boxing Solteris Guide

I just got done clearing Solteris with my minimal Box crew and thought I'd do a writeup of what I learned and what worked since I had to do a LOT of trial and error given missing information in strats I read... First of all, all events were done with the same crew, except for a 95 Wiz thrown in...
  18. P

NPC Shrink?

So there is an AutoSize plugin which can shrink/grow all PCs in zone or in a radius. There is a Size plugin that can shrink/grow the target. Could there possibly be an AutoSize plugin that can shrink/grow all NPCs in zone or in a radius as well? Could be fun, and also useful when swarming/PLing.
  19. P

Update messed up?

I am getting the "incorrect client version" error when starting EQ right now. MQ is fully updated as is my EQ client. Error somewhere?
  20. P

Missing Character

So, I log my toons back in after the server crashes today and I have a missing character on one of my accounts... anyone else have this bug? I hope it's a bug...