Recent content by typenamehere

1. T

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

update? was wondering if we have an update or an eta?
  2. T

patch :( it seems test patched again this morning... incorrect client version
  3. T

thanks for the persistence, was wondering how close we are to having a vanilla compile up
  4. T

piggyzone/warp This is my first time using the Test version of mq, is piggyzone/warps normally not work? it seems that if i change my config to allow these plugins then load into the game, they are not saved and i am unable to /zone, /gate
  5. T

slaughter macro

the differences between this and the hunterwarp is 1)my macro does not need any wierd strings or an ini, which cause a lot of people problems, and 2) checks to see if your merc has anything attacking it, and kills it, which the hunter macro did not. at level 85 im not quite sure, being im not...
  6. T

slaughter macro

i made this macro for two reasons, the first being i remember when i was new to macros and could not get most of any killing macro with includes for mobs to kill and all this other crap to work, was too confusing. this the first macro does not include any includes, simply insert the mob you want...
  7. T

pc radius checker

ty thanks, will give it a try onc servers are back up
  8. T

pc radius checker

i am making a macro that excessevly uses the warp command in a barren zone, i have a gm checker built it, but i cannot seem to find a pc checker that covers what i need done, all i need is simply something that if anyone is in the same zone as me, it will put the macro on standby untill they...
  9. T

Question - move back and no target

one i fixed the problem with warping on top by /wrap dir 5, then /stick 5.... still not sure how make it know when i have no target, reason for the no target thing is im having trouble with adds in my macro, my macro will kill the one mob i want it to kill over and over all over the zone, but...
  10. T

hmm hmm, its not workn, i use a older version of mq, for emu. there isnt a command to just back up
  11. T

i was browsing through the macros here in hopes to find what i need, i couldnt pinpoint the exact command. im looking for the commands to 1) move backwards.. when i warp onto a mob, it puts me right ontop of it, and keeps saying i cannot see my target, i just need it to move back a small space...
  12. T

quick question

thanks thanks a ton, im gunna try that out
  13. T

quick question

i am trying to make my own type of a hunter macro, and another macro, both need to know to do the next event when the mob dies. so basically i was wonding what the command is to go onto the next event when the mob is dead. thanks for the help in advance